Chapter 128+129+130💕

Start from the beginning

"But —"

"Senior Martial Brother, thank you for saving me just now. But let's leave it at that. "

The family members were so emotional. As the hospital, they had to give the family members and the public an explanation.

"But —"
     "I'm fine." Zuo Mingyu's lower back was actually still aching, but he didn't want Lisa to worry. "It's just a small injury. Don't worry too much."

"That's good."

Jungkook stood at the back and watched the two of them express their concern for each other by saying that they were fine.

He felt like his teeth were about to fall off. Sour, so sour.

He stretched out his long arms and pulled Lisa into his arms.

He took a small step forward, blocking most of Lisa's body, and looked at Zuo Mingyu.

"I heard that you saved Lisa? Thank you so much. How about this, it's almost lunchtime. Why don't I be the host and invite Senior Brother to join us for a meal? "

Lisa also looked at Zuo Mingyu. He had helped her, so she should treat him to a meal.

Zuo Mingyu looked at jungkook's hand on Lisa's shoulder and felt that it was very painful. If he ate with them again, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to eat.

"It's okay. I have a surgery in the afternoon. "

"That's a pity." Jungkook glanced at Lisa as he spoke. "Since you're not free, let's do it another day. Lisa is also tired today. Why don't we go home and rest first? "

"Okay." Lisa nodded. "I still have to go to the department to hand over my work."

"I'll go with you." Jungkook put his arm around her waist. "Let's go. We'll go now. "

"Then, we'll go first."

"Okay, goodbye."

"Goodbye. Senior. " It was jungkook who spoke. Before Lisa could raise her hand to wave, he had already turned around and led her to the direction of the elevator.

Zuo Mingyu looked at their backs with an obvious disappointment in his eyes.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Lisa's demeanor was only maintained until they entered the elevator. "I haven't finished talking to Senior."

Jungkook turned to look at her. "Why do you have so much to say? You guys stay in the same hospital every day. Do you think you don't have enough time to talk? "

"What are you talking about?" Lisa felt defeated. "Senior's surgery is on the seventh floor. Our obstetrics department is on the fourth floor. How can we talk every day? "

If he got busy, it would be hard to even see him, okay?

"Are you regretting it?" Jungkook moved closer to her, his face almost touching hers.

Lisa took a step back. "Jungkook."

"Honey." Jungkook put his arm around her waist. "The person I want to talk to is me. I'm your husband. "

"That's enough." Lisa grabbed his hand. "There are surveillance cameras here."

"So what?" Jungkook didn't care at all. "It just so happens that the whole hospital knows that you have a husband. It'll also make those male doctors stay away from you. "

When he spoke, he especially emphasized the word "male doctor", which made Lisa want to laugh.

Fortunately, the obstetrics and gynecology department in the hospital were all female doctors. If she were in another department, wouldn't jungkook ask her to quit working?