Chapter 98+99+100💕

Começar do início

"What's wrong with that?" Jungkook shrugged with a normal expression. "You're married this year. You're not the same person anymore. A new son-in-law has to come to visit. "
Although he had kept the fact that he had come to Lin City a secret, some people with ulterior motives couldn't stop him. If someone were to find out, they would definitely come knocking on his door to curry favor with him.

Su Chenghui was a smart man. He was Lisa's  biological father, even if he didn't have to please her. But in this state, he definitely wouldn't offend her.

Really? Su Lisa pursed her lips into a straight line. She felt that something was wrong.

But she couldn't figure out why.

"All right. Jungkook didn't like it when she kept paying attention to the Su Family's stupidity.

His big hands circled her waist, and his chin rested on her neck. "Honey, I haven't had enough to eat recently."

"Then you go eat. You can also order takeout. "

Jungkook hired a part-time helper to come over every afternoon to clean up the house and make dinner. There should still be ingredients left behind by the other party in the fridge.

"It's not that I'm hungry." Jungkook rubbed his face against her shoulder. "You've starved me for a long time. Wife. "

"Jeon jungkook." Lisa couldn't stand it anymore and stood up. Couldn't this guy be more serious?

"I said it's not convenient for me."

"You lied to me." Jungkook turned over and pressed her under his body. "How many days have you been inconvenienced?"

Her body suddenly lost balance, but the soft pillow didn't make her uncomfortable.

His face was right in front of hers, and her heart skipped a beat.

"I, I'm sleepy. I want to sleep. "

"It's okay. We'll sleep together. "

"Jungkook, I really don't ..."

"It's convenient for you. I know. "

Jungkook kissed her lips.

He remembered the treasures he had bought online. Why hasn't he sent it back yet?

He couldn't wait for Lisa to put it on. He couldn't wait to see how Lisa would look in those thin and beautiful fabrics.

"Jungkook."

Lisa gritted her teeth. This guy, can't he think of anything else other than this?

"No." Jungkook kissed her neck and said, "Honey, you can't. Tomorrow is Saturday, so you have to let me eat my fill today. "

"You —"

"Shh." Jungkook gently kissed away her voice. Then, he made her unable to speak again.

...

Lisa had been a little uneasy before. She didn't think that the Su family would harm her or anything.

However, the relationship that was clearly trying hard to distance itself suddenly became closer. It always made people wonder if there was something going on.

Such uneasiness disappeared after receiving Su Yuxin's call.

Su Yuxin called her and told her that he had called Su Chenghui. She wanted him to invite her back for the festival this year.

Since Su Yuxin said so, there was no problem. Su Lisa was relieved and thought of something else.

In the past, Su Yuxin's relationship with her had only been ordinary. But if he did this, would it make her attract the attention of Li Ara and Su Chenghui again?