Chapter 79+80💕

Depuis le début

En. It didn't matter. He would do it a few more times next time. When she got used to it, she would get used to it.

He Xuanyao's eyes turned red when she saw how close they were.

"Brother jungkook —"

When Lisa entered the fitting room, she heard the voice and turned around. She had heard it just now, but she thought she had heard it wrong through the door.

Jungkook's face darkened. He turned to look at He Xuanyao.

"Who are you calling?"

"Brother jungkook, how can you do this to me?" She had liked him for so many years and waited for him for so many years. Was this how he treated her?

"Jungkook?" Su Lisa didn't go to get changed. Instead, she stood in front of jungkook and asked, "Do you know each other?"

How could Qiu Junjiao's friend know jungkook?

"No." Jungkook looked calm and looked at He Xuanyao as if she was a stranger. "I don't know you. And, please call me Mr. jeon. "

"Brother jungkook?" He Xuanyao looked hurt. "What are you talking about?"

"Jungkook?" It didn't seem like she didn't know him. Su Lisa looked at Huo Jinyao and then at He Xuanyao.

Jungkook turned around and looked at Lisa. The smile returned to his face. "Nothing, she mistook me for someone else."

"Brother jungkook." How could she mistake him for someone else? He Xuanyao took a step forward, as if to prove that she was telling the truth.

Jungkook tilted his head and glanced at her. His eyes were cold and devoid of warmth.

It only took him a second to change his smiling face into a cold one.

"Miss, please don't call me that. I said I don't know you. "

"You ..."

"Xuanyao?" Qiu Junjiao seemed to understand what was going on.

"Please leave. Your behavior has interfered with my business," jungkook said bluntly.

He Xuanyao didn't expect that after studying for two years, she would end up like this. Her eyes were red. She burst into tears, turned around, and ran out.

"Xuanyao ..."

Qiu Junjiao glanced at jungkook and Lisa and hurried out.

Su Lisa was left looking at jungkook inquiringly. "You really don't know her?"

"Of course I don't know her." But they worked together. Well, they didn't really know each other.

"Why did she call your name if she doesn't know you? Does she know that your name is jungkook? "

"She mistook me for someone else."

"Why are you calling me so intimately? Big Brother jungkook? "She felt goosebumps all over her body.

Jungkook looked at her and suddenly put his face close to hers. "What? Is Lisa jealous? "

"I'm not ..." Who would be jealous of him?

"I'm not jealous. Why do you smell so sour?"

Jungkook was back to his usual carefree self. His low voice was a little playful.

The smile in his eyes was so obvious, and there was a hint of teasing in them.

Lisa couldn't help but step back. She couldn't stand the teasing and curious eyes of the surrounding shop assistants.

"I'm going to change."

She quickly went into the fitting room, only to find that she seemed to have been tricked by jungkook again.

He still didn't tell her why the woman knew him and called him Brother jungkook.

When Su Lisa came out, Huo Jinyao had asked someone to wrap up the clothes she had just tried on.

She was really not used to this. Even when she was shopping with Shi Rose, she wasn't this crazy. Moreover, her concept of consumption was similar to Shi rose's. She didn't care about famous brands, she only wanted comfort.

However, jungkook was quite interested. After shopping for clothes, he wanted to go shopping for shoes.

Su Lisa stayed in the hospital every day and only liked to wear flat shoes. There were some high-heeled shoes, but not many.

Seeing that jungkook was so interested in shopping with her, she had a feeling that she would be a wet blanket if she didn't go with him.

Su Lisa had forgotten about her encounter with He Xuanyao. That little doubt was naturally suppressed in his heart.

...

By the time Qiu Junjiao reached home, the rest of the Qiu family had already gone to bed.

Qiu Yanbo had just returned from outside. Qiu Junjiao's eyes lit up when she saw him.

"Brother, did you go out with Sister Yuri?"

"Yes."

Qiu Yanbo nodded. Su Yuri was his fiancée. Naturally, he had to spend more time with her.

"Brother. Do you know who Su Lisa's husband is? "

Su Lisa? Qiu Yanbo thought about the day he saw Su Lisa in jungkook's arms, cuddling up to him shyly.

He couldn't tell what he was feeling, so he answered absentmindedly, "What's wrong? Isn't he just a small clerk? "

"A small clerk? Are you sure? "Qiu Junjiao thought about He Xuanyao's reaction that night.