Chapter 76+77+78💕

Start from the beginning

Qiu Junjiao didn't know jungkook. She didn't look happy that the clothes she had her eyes on had been snatched away.

Jungkook ignored her and turned to look at the shop assistant behind him.

"I thought a shop like yours should be very classy. Why do you even let barking dogs in?"

Lisa almost choked on her own saliva. Qiu Junjiao took a step forward, her chest heaving with anger.

"Who are you? Who are you calling a dog? "

Su Lisa was speechless. She had already seen jungkook's fighting ability. His mouth was so sharp that she couldn't even handle it sometimes.

It felt good to see Qiu Junjiao's flustered and exasperated look. She realized that she seemed to have changed.

"Go try on the clothes." Jungkook completely ignored the furious Qiu Junjiao. "Wrap them up if you like them."

"Who are you?" It was the first time Qiu Junjiao had encountered such a situation. She was furious. "Who are you? What does it have to do with you? "

"What does it have to do with me? You are barking at my wife. What if you scare her? "

Su Lisa wanted to laugh again because of the word "barking". Looking at Qiu Junjiao's almost twisted face, she hid her smile by lowering her head.

If Qiu Junjiao saw her laughing at her, she was afraid that she would be in big trouble. She really didn't want to confront her for the time being.

"Your wife?"

Qiu Junjiao didn't think that she couldn't see her laughing at her with her head lowered.

Qiu Junjiao heard that Su Lisa was married, but she didn't expect her to marry such an outstanding man.

How could an illegitimate daughter like Su Lisa find such an outstanding man? He must be a gigolo.

"Are you her man?"

"Is there a problem?"

"Do you know who she is?" He was so handsome, but he wasn't from the upper class of Lin City. If he wasn't a gigolo, who else could he be?

Maybe he thought that the Su family was rich and wanted to use Su Lisa to get close to them.

"She is just a member of the Su family ..."

Jungkook's expression changed.

"I know who she is. But you, you ran out without washing your mouth. Aren't you afraid that the stench will affect others? "

"What did you say?" Qiu Junjiao's face was so ugly that it looked like it was about to become ferocious.

Jungkook ignored her and turned to look at Su Lisa. "Go try them on if you like them. Try a few more. "

Su Lisa glanced at him and leaned close to him. She whispered, "Quit while you're ahead."

She didn't care about the marriage between the Su family and the Qiu family. But she didn't want to be on the opposite side.

Jungkook acted as if he didn't hear her. He patted her shoulder and let her enter the fitting room. Then he turned to look at Qiu Junjiao.

"If your ears are bad, go see a doctor. If your mouth is dirty, go disinfect it. Those in the know would say that you're a human, but those who don't would think that you're a bug. "

When had Qiu Junjiao ever suffered such humiliation? She was so angry that she took out her phone to make a call.

Just as she took out her phone, He Xuanyao, who was behind her, suddenly stepped forward.