Chapter 71+72💕

Start from the beginning

Yes, you did. I haven't. "Jungkook leaned against her." I paid you back for yesterday and today. Today's and tomorrow's. "

"I don't want you to return it." What kind of nonsense was this? Why did he bring her in?

"I think it's still —"

With these three words, jungkook sealed his lips with a kiss. Lisa couldn't fight back. She turned into fine sand on the beach, was swept up by the waves, and was washed ashore.

Huge waves surged, rolling up boundless waves and bringing up countless fine sand.

...

Lisa and jungkook fooled around until it was almost noon.

She was starving and had no strength. Jungkook was also aware of what he had done, so he called someone to deliver food.

Lisa ate some food and took a nap. She didn't wake up until it was almost evening. Feeling a little better, she was thinking about whether she should sleep for a while, only to find that jungkook was not there.

She slightly frowned and looked at the empty room. She was momentarily disappointed. She thought that he would be guarding her.

Jungkook was completely different from his usual carefree self. Lisa was a little curious. She even forgot about the discomfort in her body and walked towards the balcony.

Jungkook turned his face sideways and didn't see her approach.

The news on the other end of the phone made his face turn ugly. His face was cold, and his voice was lower than usual.

"There's no room for negotiation. If they didn't agree, then he would change to another one. We can see who will be at a disadvantage. "

"Don't bring her up to pressure me. If you want to follow her, I don't mind. "

After saying this, the glass door was pulled open. Lisa walked out.

Jungkook was stunned. His fingers reacted first and hung up the phone.

"You're up?"

"Yes." Lisa's voice was a little hoarse when she spoke. Realizing the reason, she felt uncomfortable.

"Who are you calling?" She didn't want to think about the previous scene, nor did she want to think about what this guy had done to her. Lisa changed the subject.

"Nothing, just someone from the company."

"Someone from the company? Why do you look so angry? "

She didn't hear it clearly, but she could tell from her expression.

"It's okay." Jungkook said, "There's something wrong with the contract we signed a few days ago. Don't worry. I can handle it. "

Lisa didn't know much about these things, so she didn't ask. "As long as it can be solved."

She wanted to say that he could tell her if he needed any help, but she remembered that there was nothing she could do to help. He didn't say anything else.

Jungkook put the phone in his pocket, stepped forward, and put his arm around Lisa's waist.

"You care about me?"

Lisa's waist was still soft. Being hugged by him made her feel like she couldn't even stand straight.

"Let go."

"You care about me?" Seeing that she didn't answer, jungkook wasn't disappointed. Instead, he kissed her on the cheek and said, "My wife is so nice. You care about me so much. I'm really touched. "

Three black lines appeared on Lisa's forehead. Could this guy not be so good at talking to himself?

"I didn't."

"Looks like you're very satisfied with my efforts yesterday. They all know that they care about me. I'm so touched. "

Jungkook's ability to talk to himself had once again refreshed Lisa's understanding of him. How thick was this person's skin?

How was she concerned about him? Also, what did he mean by she was very satisfied with his efforts yesterday?

"Go away, I'm not satisfied." Her waist was about to break, what was there for her to be satisfied about?

"You're not satisfied?"

Jungkook turned to look at her with a strange expression on his face. "Let's do it again. Don't worry. I promise you'll be satisfied this time."

"Jeon jungkook."

Lisa had had enough. She had never met anyone as shameless as this guy. "Are you going to move or not?"

"Let, let." Jungkook knew when to stop. Seeing that Lisa didn't seem to be in a good mood, he touched her nose and walked up to her. "Honey, are you hungry? You haven't eaten anything all day. What do you want to eat? "

It would have been better if he hadn't mentioned it. Now that he did, Lisa wanted to kill him.

Who was responsible for her not eating for a day?

Jungkook shrank his neck when she glanced at him coldly. "It's late. Should I order takeout now? "

Lisa didn't respond. She didn't have the energy to go out to eat anyway.

When they were outside, the two of them sat on the sofa together.

Jungkook held her in his arms and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Lisa felt uncomfortable. She couldn't stand it and wanted to hide.

"Don't touch me."

Jungkook looked innocent. "I didn't touch you."

He moved his mouth and head, not his hands and feet. Lisa gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. She told herself not to argue with a rascal.