Chapter 65+66💕

Start from the beginning

As for Su Lisa, as long as she wasn't a threat to Su Yuri, she naturally wouldn't make things difficult for her.

If she hadn't agreed, Su Lisa wouldn't have been able to get the things that Su Chenghui had given her.

Old Master Li was about to go back to rest. But there was a small noise at the door.

Su Lisa's back was to the door, so she didn't see it. She didn't expect that Old Master Li would want to use her for a marriage alliance. For a moment, she felt complicated and stood there motionlessly.

But Old Master Li saw it. That young man seemed familiar. Where had he seen him before?

Old Master Qiu, who was talking to someone not far away, also saw it. He was thinner than Old Master Li, but he was also in good spirits. He came over and stood next to Old Master Qiu.

"Who is that young man?"

"He looks familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen him."

Su Lisa didn't see him until he came closer. Her eyes widened. Why did this person suddenly come? Didn't he say he was going on a business trip for a week?

Li Ara, Su Chenghui, and Su Yuri all looked at jeon jungkook.

Jungkook walked straight to Su Lisa as if he didn't see them. He reached out and hugged her tightly.

"Honey, I'm back."

In public, Su Lisa was caught off guard by jungkook's hug. She was stunned.

She felt more and more uncomfortable when she met the eyes of the Su Family, the Li Family, and the Qiu Family. "You ..."

"I missed you so much." Jungkook kissed Lisa's face as he spoke. "Did you miss me?"

She didn't. No, he didn't miss her. He hadn't called or texted her for so many days. How could he say he missed her?

Who would believe that?

"You didn't miss me? Then I'm going to be sad. "

Jeon jungkook held his heart with one hand and looked hurt. "Lili, I'm so sad that you didn't miss me."

"Stop it."

His voice wasn't loud, but everyone was staring at them. No matter how quiet she was, they heard him.

Lisa tugged at his arm. "There are elders here."

He gave her the same.

Jungkook seemed to see everyone else in the room now. However, he didn't look embarrassed at all.

He waved to them and said, "Sorry, sorry. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I believe you all understand, right? "

The corner of Li Ara's mouth twitched. Su Chenghui also looked strange. Why was this person so unreliable?

"Jeon jungkook." Lisa called him in a low voice and then introduced him.

Jungkook greeted the elders very generously.

"Hello, Old Master Li. Hello, Old Master Qiu, I'm jeon jungkook.

After a round of greetings, he took out a small box from his pocket. "I can tell that today is Boss Chou's birthday. Congratulations."

"Thank you." Qiu Yanbo took the gift from her hand. "You're very kind."

Old Master Qiu looked at this man with an extraordinary temperament. He could tell at a glance that he was not someone to be trifled with, and then looked at Qiu Yanbo.

The man Su lisa was looking for was him? Why did he think he looked familiar? Jeon? With a flash of inspiration in his mind, Old Master Qiu seemed to have thought of it.

"Mr. Jeon looks familiar to me. What's your relationship with the Jeon family in Rong City?"

When he mentioned the Jeon family in Rong City, Old Master Li also remembered. Both of them looked at jeon jungkook. Not only them, but even Su Lisa was getting nervous.

Isn't jeon jungkook an ordinary person? How could it be related to the jeon family in Rong City?

Even with her status, she had heard of such an illustrious family in Lin City.

Li Ara and Su Chenghui also looked at him. The Jeon family in Rong City? How could it be?

Jeon jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked at the group of people staring at him as if he was a monkey. His eyes were half-closed, but his expression was puzzled.

 His eyes were half-closed, but his expression was puzzled

"No, it's not from that jeon"Jungkook said.