Goodbye...for now

Hey guys, I unfortunately have some depressing news.

This book will be discontinued...

Jk😝 (im srry I had to do)

But all jokes aside if you saw the very last words at the end of chapter 29, you might've seen that I said 'see you guys...soon 😔' and that's because this is where I have to leave the book for some time.

Some of you readers may be students and understand that exam season is vastly approaching and as a student myself, my final exams are approaching.

Due to having so much to study, I'm having to go on a hiatus and there will be no more chapters released for quite some time.

My final exam is on Friday 16th June but I won't be releasing any chapters until 26th June because if you guys know, the exam period is very tiring and stressful and I definitely want to relax and rest before I release any more chapters.

I will be writing the chapters whenever I get any free time but if a chapter is completed, I won't publish until I return. I'll still be active on Wattpad so if you have any questions or anything, I'll be here to answer them.

I know it sucks as the book has reached the most critical point but, it is what it is. I do wish I could've started this book earlier because it might've been completed earlier but oh well.

I want to thank you guys for all of the love and support you've provided. This book wouldn't have received its achievements without the support you've provided and I hope to repay that kindness with the things that will be happening in the next chapters because trust me when I say nothing will be the same.

I wish any students who are sitting or sat or about to sit their exams the best of luck and don't listen or try to live up to what people expect of you. Do your absolute best and I know you will come out victorious🫶

See you guys next time 🥲✌️