Chapter 20

Tw: blood, violence, gunfire
—————————————————————————
Alessia's POV:

Storms of men were barging into the restaurant with big ass guns in their hands.

This was like training day for me.

I quickly jumped out of my chair and one of men pointed his gun at me.

"Sit the fuck down!" He shouted at me with a very strong foreign accent.

I smirked at him and shook my head.

"Alessia get under the table. Now!" Sperm donor yelled at me but as usual, I ignored him, I ignored everyone.

It doesn't matter what happens tonight, they've already seen me fight so there's no point of hiding it.

I ran towards the man pointing a gun at me and landed a sharp kick right into his dick and I twisted the gun out of hand while delivering him a boot into the chest.

One of them turned to shoot at me but I immediately bent backwards and thanks to my flexibility, was able to bend low enough that the bullet wouldn't even graze me. I straightened back up and swept his legs out from under him and straddled him as I sent a numerous punches into his face, making his face completely battered.

From the corner of my eye, another man was about to shoot at me but I quickly rolled out of the way, causing the man I was heating up to get shot in the head.

This whole time, I failed to notice everyone else fighting as well. Everyone apart from the wrinkly hags as they're under the table, hiding.

Two men approached me from behind but I flipped onto my legs and jumped onto my hands and delivered two harsh kicks into both of their chests. Both men grunted in pain but I quickly grabbed one of their guns and shot both of them in the chest.

I looked up to see everyone looking at me, this whole time while I was dealing with them, they dealt with everyone else.

I was breathing heavily as I took in the sight before me. Dead bodies were scattered everywhere while their blood painted not only the walls but us as well.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asks me as he approached me.

I nod back and looked down at my knuckles which were stinging.

Unfortunately, they appear to be quite red and bruised from the punches I delivered to that guys face.

I get that this mafia have a lot of enemies but how could they have entered this place.

I guess this city isn't as protected as they make it out to be.
...

We just arrived home and I headed straight to me room but it didn't take a genius to know that everyone was looking at me, wondering about where I learned to fight or use a gun.

The whole journey was painful as it was as everyone tried to calm Alexa down.

She was crying endlessly and was completely petrified. Melissa and Jennifer looked pale and looked to be pretty shaken up but tried not to show it much but Jennifer definitely appreciated the comfort she received from sperm donor.

I mean I can't blame them for reacting that way, I would've if I wasn't so used to it. I do blame Vincenzo for agreeing to join this life; he could've easily have steered away from this life and his family would've been safe.

This mafia business has costed me a lot of things.

I might sound like a complete bitch but I definitely felt some satisfaction out of seeing them react that way.