Quick Message

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that this book will be rated as mature because as I was planning this, I realised that some sensitive and serious topics will be covered for example, a lot more violence and blood.

From now on I will put trigger warnings at the top of a chapter if it's going to cover any sensitive topic areas.

I'm sorry I didn't do this beforehand because I planned the story's plot in my head but decided to summarise each chapter but as I was planning I got more and more ideas on how to make it even more interesting for all of you.

On that note, if any of you have any ideas you want to share for upcoming chapters please let me know as I can try and find a way to incorporate them in the story and of course I'll be sure to give you the credit for the idea.

And don't worry the next chapter will be released at some point today. I know it was supposed to be released yesterday but I was just very tired and wanted some time to relax. Also, the holidays have begun so hopefully by the time I return to school I should have (hopefully) released about 4-5 chapters by then for all of you. Of course, I'll try my absolute best to fulfil that goal.

See you guys next time 🤩