Chapter 8

Alexa's POV:

To say I wasn't pissed, was an understatement.

I was fucking fuming.

Who does this bitch think she is, coming into my home and laying all of her pathetic threats out for us all to hear?

The last four years have been the best years of my life. Finally, all of their attention going to me: buying me what I want, making time for me and just treating me like how they treated my obnoxious twin. What did they even see in her anyway?

Right now, the whole family was sat in silence, remembering her last words before she stomped off like the drama queen she is.

I'm going to make the next two years for all of you, hell.

At least her dumb ass isn't going to linger here anymore than it has to but I don't like this new attitude of hers either. She better quickly understand who's in control of this house.

"Well, I don't think that could've gone any better." Dylan mutters.

"What did you expect, Dylan? Of course she'd hate our guts. I assumed that too. But I didn't think she'd hate us this much." Jackson puts his head between his hands and lets out a loud sigh.

"Dad, are you really going to let her leave? I mean I get her 18th birthday is quite far away but we just got her back. I don't want to lose her again." Marcus whispers out.

"It would be a blessing in disguise. I still don't see the point of her being here at all but at least we don't have to put up with her slutty ass for long. And she better change her attitude or I won't hesitate to put her in her place." James cracks his knuckles.

James and Alessia have always been close but when the tragic death of our mother occurred, he's despised her ever since and has treated me the way I deserve to be. I'm glad he doesn't have any feelings towards Alessia, even when the video was found.

"Marcus, don't worry. She won't leave ever again; I will make sure of that. We'll treat her in a way that'll make her remember the happy family we used to be,
that way she'll never want to leave. And if she plans to, don't worry. I've got a plan." He says, completely ignoring James's complaint.

"What's the plan, dad?" I ask, sweetly.

"Don't worry about that, sweetheart. It's all been planned out so there's nothing for you to worry about. Your sister will be staying here and we can become a happy family once again." He smiles at the end of it.

I immediately cringe when he says my sister. She's a filthy mutt for all I care that deserves to be left out on the streets where she belongs along with all of the other street rats.

"Vincenzo, I'm not going to question your judgement. You're the man of the house, you know what's right but I do hope you know what you're doing." My aunt formally says." After all, this girl  murdered my darling sister, your beloved wife and their mother but like I said, I'm not going to question your judgement and trust you know where to go from this."

"Thank you, Melissa. I understand your skepticism but I believe that this choice will definitely strengthen the foundation of our family." My father strongly says. He gets up and heads towards the doors." Alexander, a word please?"

Alexander nods and both of them begin to walk upstairs towards my fathers office.

My mind begins to ponder: what are they hiding?

The rest of the family just begin to break out into a quiet chatter, mostly talking about Alessia's return. Ugh.

My eyes travel towards where my aunt and stepmother are sitting and they're both giving knowing eyes. Follow them and see what they're up to.