Chapter 13

Tw: blood, violence
—————————————————————————
Third Person POV:

The clanking of tea cups could be heard vibrating around the tiny, serene room that was accompanied by the strong smell of green tea.

The small room was located in a secluded part of the ground floor where only the pristine women would go gossip and enjoy the peace and quiet while sipping from their expensive china cups.

"Oh I heard that but that slag won't get anywhere in life. She's too naive and fragile." Melissa says while looking at her tea, swirling in her cup.

"I agree but it would be fun to see where her antics will land her." Jennifer grins evilly.

"Anyway, what are we going to do with the current infestation in this house? She's going to ruin everything if she keeps up this attitude of hers." She adds on.

Melissa was rubbing her fingers together while squinting her eyes, deep in thought.

Neither of the ladies liked Alessia at all. She resembled too much of late mother and was a constant pain for them to have to deal with.

That's why they devised a plan to get rid of both of them at the same time so they can obtain all of the wealth they could ever want and to exact all their hatred on their obstacles.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Melissa and Jennifer's friendship stems way back to when they were children. They've always had each other's back and have never once fallen out. They both grew jealous of Melissa's younger sister who always got the attention at school and got the best grades. She was always the favourite.

When Alessia came along, they saw the same thing happen and saw the jealousy raging from Alexa. They saw a lot of themselves when they look at Alexa and decided to take her under their wing to help her get her revenge on her sister too.

Now that Alessia's back, her return has spoiled their plans and now need to think of a new strategy to get rid of her.

"She's a sneaky one, that one. Somethings changed about her and I don't know what. But one thing is for sure and that is, I don't like it." Melissa snarled.

"You're right. We need to put an end to her once and for all. And I think I know how." She smirks.

Jennifer takes her phone out of her pocket and scrolls to a picture that she has of someone she knows very well.

She then turns the phone around for her friend to see. Melissa peers closer to the phone and squints her eyes in confusion as to who it is.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, just someone that will aid us with our little problem."

Melissa's forehead creases with suspicion but her friend notices and looks her straight in the eye.

"Don't worry, Melissa. I've got it all under control."

Melissa was about to reply when a knock interrupted her.

"Come in." Melissa shouts while turning to see who's disturbing their private time.

The door opened with a creak and they see that Alexa walks in with a small smile on her face.

"Sorry to disturb you, I know you value your private time in here and don't like to be disturbed but there's something I think you should know." She says quietly even though the room is sound proof.

"What's that, sweetheart?" Jennifer gives her an intrigued look.

"I was walking towards my bedroom after getting a class of water and decided to see if Alessia was in her room. You know how she's been acting since she returned, all distant and cautious and creepy, especially with those glares she gives."