Chapter 6

Third person POV:

The strongest men, the most feared and the most powerful were silenced by the news that Marcus had just shared with them.

"Are you sure?" Vincenzo asked, worriedly.

"Positive, this girl looked exactly like Alessia just slightly older and taller." Marcus confirms with a nod.

Everyone was too stunned. Alessia's disappearance four years ago destroyed them even more than believing that she actually killed their mother and his wife but now they can make amends for what they did and that can start by bringing Alessia home.

"Dad, what do we now? I mean the footage Marcus found is probably from a while ago and Alessia could be anywhere right now, so how do we locate her? Jackson asks.

"Your right Jackson, she could be anywhere in the city right now. Marcus, where was she last seen? Vincenzo walks towards his son.

"She was on a black motorcycle on Clover Street almost 24 hours ago. I looked back at previous footage and found that the same motorcycle goes through this street almost every day. The footage isn't very clear as it's a very old model camera but this motorcycle is quite distinctive in terms of what model it is."

"Perfect! All we have to do now is track down the motorcycle from its number plate and we can find Alessia!" Dylan exclaims.

James just internally groans and rolls his eyes at his family's urge to bring Alessia home; a murderer home. Though, that would make him sound like a hypocrite because in his field of work with being in the mafia, he kills countless of people all the time. However, this was different because the person she killed was his mother.

"Or, what we can do is block off the other exits to that street and just let the road she uses open so she doesn't think anything of it and then we can block off all of the escape routes so she doesn't have a change to drive off and we can bring her safely off." Alexander suggests.

"I agree, it sounds like the most rational tactic and no one will get hurt in the process. I will take charge of this mission so listen closely." Vincenzo leans back on his desk with his hands on either side of him to support him." Dylan, James and Jackson, I want you to order the men to close of the other streets that lead to that road. Marcus, look back on the feed and estimate what time she normally drives through that road. I want a truck of men nearby in case she manages to get away which she won't but we need to be prepared. Once those jobs have been ordered, all of us, except the women, will drive to the location and wait for her to turn up. It's crucial everything goes according to plan. The fate of our family and our mafia rests on getting Alessia back. Does everyone understand what they have to do?"

Everyone nods except James who internally groans and rolls his eyes.

"Right then. Get to work."

Marcus, Dylan and Jackson quickly leave the office, eager to start their work and get their sister back. James continues to groan as his reluctantly gets up and exits from the office.

Once they've left, Alexander turns to his father and says," What should we do about the Black Widow?"

"Leave them for now. With Alessia's return, it will work in more ways than one."

Alexander nods in return and both of them set about on issuing orders to their men and setting about on leaving to the designated area.

Their men moved quickly and within a matter of a few hours, everything is set and ready. The family get into their bulletproof, black SUVs and load up anything extra they need. The younger ones were dying with hope and eagerness for the return of their bambina. Their whole family hasn't been the same since that day but nothing could make them happy more than seeing their sister again. James was internally grumbling the whole time. He wished he could stop that atrocity from returning to his house and once again destroy his family but unfortunately it's out of his hands.