Chapter 14

Trigger warning: mentions of rape, assault and violence
—————————————————————————
Alessia's POV:

Every one of us just continue to stand there and watch as agents clean up the mess that we created.

Even though we were all wearing masks, we all felt a sense of relief, knowing that countless of innocent men and women will be safe from experiencing such a harrowing experience.

Flashback:

"You know, Alessia. I really had high hopes for you but you just keep letting me down and down again." He snarls at me.

My body is caked in my own blood from his vicious assault on me. He's trying to break me but I refuse to give him that satisfaction.

That victory.

"Fuck. You." I mumble out.

He violently grabs the back of my head by my hair and makes me look up at him to see him glaring at me.

"TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!" He screams at me but all I can do is stare at him as I feel every sliver of blood trickling down from the top of my head to my bruised and swollen body.

"That's all you can give me? The silent treatment? Pathetic, Alessia. Everyone would expect so much more from the great and powerful Black Widow. Now, look at you, you can't even live up to that title. At least show me some of that rage." He taunts.

"Oh, I do live up to my name. I am indeed the Black Widow and believe me when I say that as soon as I get out of these restraints, I will end your measly, useless life!" I shout at him while trying to pull out of my restraints.

His laughter echoes throughout the room while he once again approaches me and delivers a powerful punch to the side of my face, making me head do a whole 90 degrees to the right and then delivers another powerful blow to my stomach, making me spit out the blood that was already in my mouth.

I start coughing and trying to catch my breath as his punch knocked the air out of me but this man being the relentless piece of shit he is, grabs a knife and takes careful steps towards me.

"One last chance, Alessia. Tell me what I want to know, tell me everything about the agency and more importantly, tell me everything about Daniel and your group." He states, darkly.

"Never!"

"Well then, don't say I didn't warn you."

A hand on my shoulder snaps me out of remembering a vivid memory of something I hope to never remember.

"Are you okay, you kinda zoned out for a moment there." Bree asks with concern written all over her face.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Just thinking about how many people will be saved from experiencing those awful things." I say softly even though my voice was laced with anger and disgust.

"We all are. These people are truly sick. How can they go through the rest of their lives knowing they helped to commit these terrible atrocities. I mean what if they had partners and children themselves, how could they look into their eyes knowing they helped people to rape or sexually assault someone." Jack says angrily while making his way over to me and Bree with Ariel and Ryan following behind him.

"People are fucking messed up. If only I could annihilate all of them, then this world would be a better place." Ryan states.

We all nod in agreement.

Daniel finished discussing something with an agent then makes his way over to where we were all standing.

"Right, now that that's all sorted, your job is complete, team. Excellent job again everyone, I and the agency couldn't be more grateful for your help." He says with a soft smile on his face while looking at all of us.