Chapter 12

Alessia's POV:

Ring.

Finally, the sweet sound of the bell, indicating the end of this lesson and time for lunch.

I quickly pack up my books and stuff into my bag and stumble out of the classroom where I felt completely claustrophobic.

I forgot how stuffy these classrooms get.

I turn my head side to side to see which direction the cafeteria is and decide to just follow a group of students as none of my friends were in my previous class.

After five minutes of aimlessly walking through every corridor of this forsaken school.

This school operates weirdly. As my older brothers, Marcus and Jackson, are in college, they just happen to be in the college that the school owns. Basically, this school connects their high school and college together and that's the worse thing for me as it means I have to deal with almost all of my siblings everyday.

Just when I thought school would be my safe haven.

I turn onto another corridor after I lost that group of students who I realise were going to the library, and hear loud noises coming from a secluded room located on the ground floor.

I approach the door and grab onto the handles but don't pull on them just yet.

Throughout the day, people have been speaking about my sudden appearance and immediately shy away when I walk past them as they fear me as I come from the infamous Accardo family. From what I've seen is that my dear siblings have built up quite a reputation in this school.

Not that I care. I hate all of that social hierarchy bull crap.

I took a slow deep breath to prepare myself for all of the loitering eyes that will watch my every step. I build up enough confidence and pull out the door and step one foot into the crowded cafeteria.

As soon as I step in, all of the sudden commotion dies down into low whispers as everyone takes in my presence. I take this time to examine the room and see my brothers sat on one table surrounded by a large group of people and, ew, a girl sat on Jame's lap and practically sucking his face off.

I immediately move my gaze away and see my dear twin sat with a whole other bunch of bimbos like her, all casting their gazes towards me and snarl in disgust.

Bitches.

I finally avert my gaze away from them while secretly plotting my revenge on all of them and look at a table in the corner that has been graced with the presence of my friends. Oh thank god.

I start moving my way towards them while everyone's attention was still focused on me and plop down into a chair next to Ariel.

"About time, what took you so long?" She questioned.

"I got lost." I mutter while resting my child on my hand.

My friends start snickering while Ryan starts coughing to try and cover up his laughter but failing fantastically.

I glare at them and slap Ryan in the head." Shut up. You guys keep forgetting that it's my first day here."

"Sorry Al, it's just too funny to imagine the greatest assassin and street fighter getting lost in a high school." Jack lowers his voice but snorts at the end.

I give him the finger while I turn to look at Ryan who's pouting and rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

"You okay, Ry or did she get you good?" Bree questions him while smiling.