Chapter 19

Tw: violence, brief mentions of rape and human trafficking, blood
—————————————————————————
Dylan's POV:

I watched in utter amazement and astonishment as the announcer raised the Black Widows hand in the air.

There was no way she could've lost but todays match, that was on a whole other level.

Her technique and skills are incredible. A true asset that a fighter can obtain and I hope that one day my fighting skills can match up to hers or even better than hers.

I can see why my dad is so desperate for her to join our mafia; it will truly give us the push we need to succeed. I know it will.

There's nothing more that I want than to see our mafia flourish. We've been a truly powerful mafia for so long but being at each others throats with other mafias, especially the Russians, will grow that ambition.

That ambition is what will keep us going and it's what that will give us the title in the end.

And believe me when I say, I'm proud to be fighting for my family's mafia: The American Mafia.

James's POV:

It was truly a sight worth worth seeing.

Without a doubt, the Black Widow is one of the greatest fighters in the entire underground and her technique is flawless.

Getting to watch her in action can only make me imagine what she's like when she's doing her assassin missions because I bet she's just as ruthless as she was today.

There's no possibility of the American Mafia not succeeding without the Black Widow. She's just the added bonus we need and then we'll finally be on top.

This is how we'll succeed.

Jackson's POV:

Being shocked would be an understatement.

I was blown away. Admiring someone as skilled as her is something to aspire too.

I love the way she represents female dominance, power and strength through every match she does as she takes down men more than twice the size of her.

And with her eradicating anyone who does disgusting crimes like human trafficking and rape, it only makes her more admirable.

Her face might be covered but I adore whoever is under that mask.

All I can say is... keep going.

Marcus's POV:

Even as one of the best hackers in the world, there are some things that are better seen in real life than through a screen.

Watching the Black Widows hand getting raised in celebration of her win, makes me feel a sense of proudness and I don't know why.

No one knows who's behind that mask and my family value the importance she will bring to our mafia but I have a weird feeling every time I watch her matches.

Almost a sense of familiarity.

Do I know who's underneath that mask?

Alexander's POV:

This is what a true underground fighter and assassin looks like.

I don't doubt her skills and I know that the American Mafia will forever remain a household name in the years to come, thanks to this alliance.

As the future Don of the American Mafia, I need to start building a solid foundation before my reign has even started and part of it all comes down to this.