Chapter 45+46💕

Depuis le début

Finally, the meal ended in a strange atmosphere where everyone had their own thoughts. The three of them walked out of the restaurant together.

It was still light when they came, but now it was completely dark.

"Let's go. Honey, let's go home. "

Jungkook led Su Lisa  to his car. Zuo Mingyu stopped in his tracks. He still had the name card in his pocket.

He thought about it and decided to remind Su Lisa.

"Lisa?"

"Hmm?"

Zuo  Mingyu wanted to say that jungkook was not simple. He even wanted to tell her not to trust people too much.

But all the words that came to his mouth seemed too weak and powerless. The scene of the two of them eating affectionately was still engraved in his mind.

Su Lisa was already married. She was already married. With Su Lisa's intelligence, how could she not know what kind of person that man was?

Maybe he was just joking when he said she was unemployed. Why did he have to remind her that she was annoying?

"Senior?" He was so serious. What did he want to say? Su Lisa blinked her watery eyes and looked at him.

"It's okay." Zuo Mingyu smiled and reached out his hand. "I think I haven't congratulated you on your marriage. It should be more formal. "

Su Lisa was amused by his gesture. "Senior, we don't have to be like this."

But she still reached out to shake Zuo Mingyu's hand. "Senior, you have to work hard too."

Zuo Mingyu couldn't hide the bitterness on his face. "Yes, yes. I have to work hard too. "

I'm just afraid I won't be able to find someone like you who can move my heart.

Jungkook looked at Zuo Mingyu's hand. It was such an eyesore. He wanted to chop it off.

Before he chopped off Zuo Mingyu's hand, he pulled his hand back.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. At least he knew what was good for him.

Without waiting for Zuo Mingyu to get into the car, he put his arm around Su Lisa's waist and walked to his car.

Su Lisa only had time to wave at Zuo Mingyu, but Zuo Mingyu didn't even have time to wave back before they left.

"Honey, I'm too full. Let's go watch a movie. "

"No, I have to work tomorrow."

"It's okay. It won't take long."

"But my thesis —"

"Okay. It's time to get off work. Can you stop thinking about work? "

"Jeon jungkook."

He couldn't hear the rest of the conversation, but Su Lisa's tone didn't sound like she was angry. Zuo Mingyu realized that it was the first time he heard it.

Maybe in Su Lisa's  heart, jungkook was really different.

Could he give up now?

He reminded himself, but he couldn't give up just like that.

Forget it. He would observe for a while longer. If Su Lisa was really happy, it would not be too late for him to let go.

Jungkook couldn't hear Mingyu's  thoughts.

He was trying to persuade Su Lisa to watch a movie. Speaking of which, they hadn't been on a date yet.

"I really don't have time." Her thesis was very important. Su Lisa really didn't want to spend time on these unimportant things. "I want to go home."

"Two hours. Two hours it is."

"Jeon jungkook, I want to go home."

They were only a fake marriage. Would he really think of himself as her husband and want to interfere with her affairs?

Lisa's face darkened. Seeing that, jungkook raised his hands in surrender. "Alright, alright. Let's go home. "

He seemed to have realized that her tone just now was not very good. Su Lisa felt a little uncomfortable.

She wanted to apologize, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. She turned around and looked out of the window.

As the headlights flashed past her eyes, she thought about the series of events that had happened in less than a week.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm?"

"I'm not a good wife candidate."

No one gave her a demonstration, no one told her how to be a good wife. In fact, she didn't know what to do either.

"If you regret it. We can — "

The word "divorce" was still in his throat when he heard a squeak. The car stopped by the roadside. Su Lisa  was startled and turned to look at jungkook.

He was looking at her too. His gaze was deep, and it was a seriousness that she rarely saw.

"Jeon —"

"Su Lisa." His voice was soft but firm. "I won't regret it, and I won't get a divorce."

"You —"

"Don't ever mention the word divorce again."