Chapter 39+40 💕

Start from the beginning

Su lisa curled her lips and said helplessly, "Yeah. I'm married. "

There was a flash of sadness in Mingyu's beautiful peach blossom eyes under the lenses. "Why so sudden? I remember you said before that you wouldn't get married until you were thirty. "

"Plans can't keep up with changes."

Su lisa smiled. She didn't want to talk about her flash marriage.Mingyu nodded and suddenly sighed. "Once you get married, the hearts of many bachelors in our hospital will be broken again."
lisa's reputation in the hospital was not just good, it was very good.

"You ..." Mingyu glanced at her and hid the disappointment that flashed across his eyes. "Hurry up and eat. I was lucky enough to talk to Dr. Allie a few times during my trip to the United States. We exchanged some ideas. I've sorted out the information. Come to my office later and I'll give it to you. "

"That's very nice of you. Thank you so much. "

"You're too polite. How about you treat me to dinner?"

 How about you treat me to dinner?"

Mingyu said half-jokingly. Lisa nodded heavily. "Of course. Even if you don't give it to me, I'll still treat you to dinner. It'll be a welcome dinner for you. Don't you think so? "

"Aren't you taking advantage of me again? It's two meals and you're treating me to one meal? "

"Then I'll treat you twice."

"Three times. There's still one wedding. "Mingyu laughed after he said that.

Su lisa didn't take it seriously. She and Zuo Mingyu were the same type of people in some ways.

They liked their profession and didn't care about family or friends when they were busy. They were both workaholics.

They had a good relationship since she started her internship in the hospital. Like Shi Rose , Mingyu was lisa's good friend.

She went to Mingyu's office to get the information and helped him with a minor surgery in the afternoon. Lisa picked up her bag and was about to leave after work. She completely forgot that jungkook said he would pick her up in the morning.

"Are you done?"

Mingyu stood in front of lisa's desk and looked at her focused face on the computer. He couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm almost done," lisa said without raising her head. The information Mingyu brought back was really useful to her.

She was at the height of her excitement.

"You. And a workaholic. "mingyu said that, but his eyes were gentle. He pulled over a chair and sat down. He stared at lisa.

Lisa didn't notice. She looked at one spot and suddenly raised her head to look at Mingyu. "Here, did Dr. Allie get the data from her own practice?"

"Let me see." Mingyu got up and walked behind her to look at the spot she was pointing at.

"I discussed all of this with Doctor Allie at that time. She had practiced this data before. In fact, these latest papers had already been published. But we can't see it for now. "

"Doctor Allie is really amazing." lisa's face was full of admiration as she spoke. "This kind of data, this kind of analysis, is it really amazing?"

Mingyu didn't leave after answering the question. Instead, he stood behind her and pointed out one or two points from time to time to tell her his thoughts.

They were all doctors. Even if they were from different departments, they were still connected. Lisa nodded repeatedly, not even noticing that mingyu was getting closer and closer to her.

"lili?"

She was startled by the sudden voice. She turned around and found that jungkoo had arrived without her noticing.

"You haven't gotten off work yet?" jungkook glanced at mingyu. He wasn't wearing a white coat. This person was —

"I'm almost done." lisa suddenly remembered that he said he would pick her up.

She saved the documents and was about to get up when she realized that jungkook was looking behind her.

"Mingyu?"Su Qingsang rubbed her forehead. She had been so busy that she had forgotten about this.