Chapter 17 + 18 💕

Start from the beginning

However, neither Su Chenghui nor Li Ara wanted others to call them mean. Therefore, in addition to her normal expenses, she also had pocket money.

When she was eighteen, Su Chenghui bought her an apartment very close to the medical school as a rite of passage for her to get into the medical school. When she graduated from medical school, she was gifted a Honda that cost less than 200,000 yuan.

Compared to Su Yuri, this kind of equipment was not even worth mentioning. However, lisa was very content. After all, the price of goods was very high now. To be able to have her own humble abode in Lin City, where every inch of land was extremely expensive, and she didn't have to take the bus or the subway, she had nothing to be dissatisfied about.

More importantly, this was her own house. Unless it was necessary, she didn't have to go back to the Su house to face the big family.

The apartment was very close to the medical school and the hospital where she worked. It was a three-bedroom apartment with two living rooms.

Lisa used her own pocket money to decorate the apartment in the style she liked. This was her little nest. Usually, other than Rose, no one else would come here.

Even Wei Sehun had only been here once. To Su lisa, this was truly her own place.

However, this place was not just hers anymore. There was also Jeon Jungkook.

The living room was very bright and spacious. The light was also good. The beige decoration made people feel warm and at home.

But now, Jeon jungkook, who was more than 1.88 meters tall, was standing in her living room, making the whole living room feel a little cramped all of a sudden.

Jungkook's immense pressure made lisa wonder if she was out of her mind. Otherwise, why would she agree to let jungkook come to her house? Before she could think clearly, he drove the car home.

"You ..." lisa thought about how to phrase it without hurting jungkook. "Don't you have your own home?"

"No."

"Didn't you say you were from Lin City?"

"Yes." jungkook nodded. "I'm from Lin City. But I also said that my father is from Lin City, but my mother isn't. "

"Then you ..."

"My father left Lin City a long time ago and works elsewhere. So we don't have a home in Lin City anymore. "

"Then before you ..."

"I just came to Lin City to do something," jungkook said without any embarrassment. "I lived in a hotel before."

"But ..." It was true, but it felt weird. "Then now you ..."

"I'm done."

"Then you're going back to your home?" Since it was done, he should leave, right?

"No, no, no." jungkook moved his index finger and said, "Since we're married now, I'll be wherever you are."

Lusa's lips moved. Looking at jungkook, she felt that something was wrong. "Then what about your job?"

"I don't have a job for now." When he spoke, he seemed a little embarrassed. "You won't dislike me because of this, will you?"

Lisa looked at jungkook's handsome face, and the strange feeling became more and more obvious. "But didn't you say that you worked in a small company?"

"Yes." jungkook nodded, and the embarrassment disappeared. He looked a little more matter-of-factly. "I work in C City, but I'm married to you now. Of course, I want to be with you. Naturally, I told the boss that I won't go back to work. So I'm currently unemployed. "

Lisa's mouth opened and closed again.Jungkook talked about it as if it were the weather. She didn't know what to say. "What did you do before?"

Perhaps she could take a look or ask her friend to see if there was any suitable job for him.

Jungkook didn't answer her question. Instead, he reached out and held her in his arms.

She wasn't used to such intimacy and couldn't help but want to reject it. Jungkook lowered his head and looked into her eyes.

"Are you worried that I don't have a job, so I can't support you?"

Lisa didn't even care about the teasing in his words. She squirmed uncomfortably and said, "Let me go if you want to talk."

"You haven't said it yet. Are you worried that I can't afford to raise you?"

"I don't need you to raise me." Su Chenghui had given her a house and a car to shut people up, and he had also given her a shop with a good location for her wedding.

She was now past her internship. She earned enough money to support herself.

"Then you can raise me." Seeing the resistance on Su lisa's face, jungkook put on a careless smile and said,  "Before I find a job, I can only trouble you to support me."

As a man, he wasn't embarrassed at all to ask her to support him.

Su lisa's lips moved. At this moment, she didn't even care that she was in his arms. "What do you study? How about I help you find a job? "

"You still say that you don't dislike me? You obviously don't like me. "

Jungkook looked sad. Lisa couldn't find her voice for a long time. This guy really knew how to confuse black and white.