But God knew that they had only met for the first time yesterday.

Regardless of whether Jungkook was acting or had other motives, at this moment, lisa sincerely thanked him for being on her side.

"Is that so?" Su Peizhen's words were rebutted. Her expression was definitely not good. "If that's the case, then I wish you a happy marriage in advance."

"Thank you." Jungkook smiled calmly and said, "We will."

Lisa looked at the faint smile on jungkook's face and was dumbfounded. How thick-skinned did a person have to be to be like this?

However, before she could think about whether Jungkook was thick-skinned or whether he was lying, lisa smiled.

     Su Qingsang was the illegitimate daughter of the Su Family, so the wedding couldn't be too grand.

But no matter how little Su Chenghui cared about his daughter. Because the wedding was a daughter of the Su Family, there would be many guests.

The relatives of the Su Family, some business friends, and some people who were not as important as the Su Family and wanted to build a relationship with the Su Family all came. More than twenty tables were filled.

The wedding march started. Lisa had no way to turn back.

"Today, we are gathered here for Wei ..." The emcee didn't finish his sentence and met the groom's eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Huh?" The emcee was stunned.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook repeated. He had a faint smile on his face, but his hand on Lisa's waist was firm and undeniable.

The emcee took a few seconds to react. He also realized that the groom wasn't the one who came to the wedding banquet.

He cleared his throat uncomfortably. The experienced emcee immediately reacted.

"Today, we are gathered here for the wedding of Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Miss Su lisa ..."

The light shone on Su Lisa's face. Lisa listened to the emcee's speech and looked at the faces of the people below. She felt that this wedding was not real at all.

But this unreal wedding went quite smoothly.

It went smoothly until lisa returned to the lounge after the ceremony. She changed into a dress and was about to return to the banquet hall when a figure rushed in front of Lisa.

"Lisa,Lisa."

Lisa was startled by Wei sehun's sudden appearance. She took two steps back.

"Why are you here?"

"Today is our wedding. Of course I have to come."

When Sehun spoke, he felt wronged.
He didn't sleep well last night. He spent half a day talking but still couldn't convince Li Tzuyu to abort the child.

He was so angry that he called the doctor early in the morning and asked the doctor to arrange the surgery.

He didn't know that Li Tzuyu overheard his call and ran away early in the morning. It took him some effort to find Tzuyu, and he had already sent her to the hospital for surgery.

Seeing that he didn't have much time, he hired two people to watch Tzuyu and make sure she abort the child before letting Tzuyu leave.

When he rushed to the Four Seasons Hotel, he found that the wedding had already started. Only then did he panic.

He reached out to hold Lisa's hand. Sehun's stubbled face looked a little haggard.

"Lili, it was my fault yesterday. It's all my fault. Will you marry me? We're going to reannounce the wedding. Don't worry. I've already had Tzuyu's child aborted. No one will come to disturb us. Really. "
Su lisa looked at Sehun, who kept talking to himself. For a moment, she thought that there was something wrong with her ears.

How could she not know? Sehun actually had such a shameless side to him?

"Get out of my way."

She didn't want to talk to sehun anymore, so she walked past him and was about to leave. Sehun didn't give up and reached out to grab her.

Now, everyone in the Wei Family knew that he was going to marry Su lisa, the Li Family. He would never let Lisa go like this.

However, before his hand could touch lisa, someone grabbed it. His opponent's strength was so great that his facial features were distorted.

"What do you want to do to my wife?"

Lisa really thought that she was going to be grabbed by Sehun. When she saw Jungkook standing in front of her, she inexplicably felt relieved.

However, jungkook's  next words made her almost choke on her own saliva.