Although Su lisa surname was also Su, she was also Su Chenghui's child. She was Su Chenghui's illegitimate daughter with another woman.

Su Lisa's existence in the Su family was very awkward. As an illegitimate daughter. Especially as an illegitimate daughter, Li Ara didn't like her very much.

All these years, lisa had been trying to reduce her presence in the Su family. She tried to make herself invisible.

But sometimes, the more you were afraid of, the more likely it would happen. After she entered university, she basically lived outside. Later, she almost didn't go home with the excuse of taking the postgraduate entrance exam.

When she started working, she found a single apartment close to the hospital and moved in.

She just avoided the Su family like this so that Li Ara wouldn't be unhappy. But sometimes, she still had to go back to the Su family.

A few months ago, on Su Chenghui's birthday, Su lisa had to go back to the Su family to celebrate his birthday.

As a result, she drank some wine that day. When she went back to her room to rest, for some reason, she bumped into a man.

She didn't know why the man appeared in her room. When she realized it, she wanted to push the man away, but the two of them tripped and she fell on the man.

Before she could get up from the man, the door opened. There was a group of people standing outside. And it was also at that time that she realized that the man she fell on was none other than Su Peizhen's fiancé, Qiu Yanbo.

Qiu Yanbo's Qiu family was more powerful than the Li family's business. The Li family and the Qiu family had been friends for a long time, and later on, they worked together on many projects.

Over and over again, it was for the common interests. Of course, the most important thing was that Su Peizhen liked Qiu Yanbo. So, the Su family and the Qiu family engaged the two of them.

No one expected that the man who was engaged to his sister would be pushed on the floor of her room by his sister.

Even though Su Lisa had drunk a little that day, she could still clearly remember the ugly faces of Li Ara and Su Chenghui.

Especially Li Ara, who criticized her. She said that she was shameless. It was obvious that she was unwilling to see Su Peizhen marry well, so she deliberately seduced her brother-in-law.

Su lisa couldn't defend herself. In order to prove her innocence, she could only say that she had a boyfriend. She was planning to get married soon.

But because she didn't know how to tell the elders, she didn't mention it.

At that time, Sehun had been chasing her for more than half a year. She saw that he was a nice guy, and she already wanted to accept him.

At that time, she wanted to observe him for a while longer and see what would happen. She didn't expect that something like Qiu Yanbo would happen.

She had no choice but to drag Wei Sehun out, meet their parents, explain the situation, and then set up the wedding for that day.

Time was very tight. But to Li Ara, she wanted to get rid of anything that could threaten her precious daughter.

Lisa understood Li Zara's thoughts. She was an illegitimate daughter, so in Li Zara's heart, she couldn't compare to Su Peizhen.

Wei Lenan's family was not as big as the Li family. It was just a small company. But she could see how Wei Sehun had treated her in the past few months.

Marrying such a man, on one hand, could get rid of the accusation that she tried to steal Su Peizhen's fiancé, and prove her innocence. On the other hand, it could completely separate her from the Su family.