Q&A: 4

Hey there.

Sorry for no chapter, but I wanted to address a few things with my readers while also answering a few questions.

I will try to bring out your concerns as questions and answers.

Q1: Where is Zack now?

Zack's current situation and where he is will be explained in the next chapter. We'll be going back his point of view as soon after Ragnarök happened.

Q2: References to Evil Zack who created a Lostbelt or joined Goetia?

I'm sorry for anyone hoping for this, but neither of these are happening because Zack knows both choices end in failure along with having let go of his resentment for the world moving on.

This will be explained in the next chapter.

Q3: Zack's Human form (again)?

As stated in the "Tsukihime Omake", Zack did not gain a human form, but instead gained a humanoid puppet to use in modern Era and to communicate with modern humanity.

One of you asked "Why doesn't Zack do what Type Venus did?". The problem with that is that they're nature is different, and Zack can't actually do what VV did.

Type Venus is a parasite-like entity that continually evolve. Even if it was described to look like a giant tree, it's nature is that of a parasite, and Zack doesn't have that nature.

Q4: why didn't Chaldea ask about the whole "Archtype Earth" thing?

That's because they can do it later.

Yggdrasil was about to vanish and they can only ask her a few questions. Ritsuka was overwhelmed and any questions he had were about Yggdrasil herself. He didn't think about asking about Zack.

Roman and Da Vinci had to prioritise questions about their situation, especially with the amount of knowledge Yggdrasil has. They can always ask Medusa or Scathach about the whole "Archtype Earth" deal later.

Q5: Zack has another student?

This is actually a teaser for a future arc. And, no, it's not a named character. It's an OC I made.

That Arc is meant to help Zack with character development so I'm not just adding it on a whim.

Q6: Medusa's nature?

Medusa, appearance wise, looks the same as her Rider version but with a white dress instead of black.

She is summoned as a Rider because, as she said, humanity saw her as a "beast tamer" from the legends regarding her and Zack.

Her Divinity is the same Rank as her sisters, which is actually a low one. Remember that the Gorgon sisters are summmonable without vessels or lowering their Divinity because they were quite weak in life by Gods' terms.