Omake: Weight of Nine Worlds

??? POV:

Where... What am I?

I see... Nine glowing orbs.

They're resting on my body... Branches... Forever away yet never truly separated...

They're so... Empty... And filled with chaos.

Where is everyone else?

...

Two of the orbs touched each other. It wasn't my fault. They moved on their own.

I was worried. I thought my only source of light would vanish. But, it didn't. Instead it created something.

A really big thing. A giant. His name was Ymir.

He was big. Even bigger than me. But, I was still growing. Will I ever be that big someday? Hopefully. The bigger I get, the bigger the Nine Realms become.

... Nine Realms? Yes, that's right. They were called the Nine Realms.

How do I know that?

The giant turned to me and I tried speaking.

"Hello?"

I didn't get an answer. I thought ne was just ignoring me as he began walking away.

...

More Primordial beings - I think that's what they're called - began appearing.

I saw a giant woman and man mate to give birth to many gods, only for them to turn on their parents despite their love.

Ymir was also killed by the gods, used as substance to create more ground for the world.

I saw a giant eye of fire gazing at this world from across the stars, sending several metal things to this world.

I saw two siblings stirring the sea together, creating a land for their children.

I saw a giant, green glowing spider crashing in and killing the reptile life.

I saw a second crashing object, but this one brought life with it. Creating feathered snakes and large animals.

And I saw a third crashing object, this one being a pale star that brought destruction.

Through it all, I keep asking:

"Hello, can anyone hear me?"

Yet no answer came.

Why doesn't anyone talk to me?

Was it something I said?

...

Humans are weird.

They're so weak yet they achieve such odd things. The gods seem to be cautious of them while thinking of them as lower beings at the same time.

I don't understand.

Where they scared that humanity is gonna move from them to rule the world on their own?

Is this not what the gods did to the Primordial Ones?

They're all children of the Nine Realms, why do they not get along?

That was long ago, however.

...

Powerful beings began to live on me.