FGO Singularity: 1

Third POV:

Ritsuka walked through the hallways of Chaldea with Mash at his side, the new servant walking behind them close by.

"So, we'll be heading to the cafeteria next. Servants don't need to eat, but it helps keep them powered without exhausting the generators," Ritsuka explained as they went through the entrance.

"There's many experienced cooks here, Miss Scathach, so I'm sure you'll find something you like," Mash added.

Scathach crossed her arms and looked around the large hall filled with many tables and an open kitchen. "Hmm... it seems well enough. A good meal is also well deserved after a warrior's hard fighting," she commented before spotting a familiar blue head of hair. "Is that Setanta, I see?" She mumbled before she started heading towards her student.

Ritsuka and Mash watched as Cu (Lancer) didn't seem to notice Scathach even when she was standing right behind him as he talked with Arash. "-and I swear that old hag would always work me to the bone. I mean, sure it was worth it in the end. But she could have gone a little softer on-" he was cut off by Scathach punching the top of his head. "AH! What the hell is your-" Cu turned, looking outraged before freezing in fear as he saw who was behind him.

"Hello, Setanta," Scathach gave avery dangerous smile.

"A-Ah. Teacher? Hehe... When did you get here?" Cu began looking around, hoping for a way out.

"Oh, right when you started saying 'old hag'. I wonder who that is, Setanta? Would you like to enlighten me?" She asked, fully knowing the subject of their talk. Cu just nervously looked around, knowing that any answer he gives would end with a beating. To his surprise, it was Scathach who turned to look at something else. "Hold that thought, Setanta."

Cu sighed in relief as Scathach walked away from him, but he still kept his eyes on her to see what caught her attention. Ritsuka and Mash walked besides Cu to watch Scathach.

Scathach was heading towards a table with three people sitting in. Stheno, Euryale, and Medusa. The latter wearing a white short dress and forgoing her blindfold.

(Rider Medusa but white dress instead of black.)

"So, you're Medusa, hmm?" Scathach commented and started examining the youngest Gorgon.

Medusa looked up from the book she was holding and tilted her head at Scathach. "Ah, are you a new servant? Yes. I am Medusa. Is there something you need?"

Scathach didn't reply and simply kept looking over Medusa before crossing her arms and huffing. "I'm not impressed."

"E-Excuse me?" Medusa blinked in surprise.

"What's your deal? And who are you anyway?" Euryale asked, looking at the stranger.

"I'm Scathach. Queen of the Land of Shadows," Scathach introduced herself, holding her head high.

"What do you have with our little sister?" Stheno asked in confusion.

"Well, with how much the tree has braised Medusa's looks. I thought she'd be more than this," Scathach commented with a shrug, as if she did nothing wrong.

Medusa narrowed her eyes. "Tree? Do you mean-"

"Oh, now I understand," Stheno gained a smile that Medusa only saw very few times. The oldest Gorgon rested her elbows on the table and joined her hands under her chin. "You tried to seduce him, didn't you? He probably not only rejected you, but also said something about Medusa being prettier, didn't he?"

The twitch from Scathach's eyebrow was all the confirmation the Gorgon sisters needed.

"Oh, wonderful, another person needlessly jealous of our Meduseless," Euryale sighed while running a hand through her hair.

"I am not jealous," Scathach denied.

"Is that why you headed straight here when you saw Medusa and tried to gauge her as inferior to you?" Stheno raised a teasing eyebrow.

"Watch it, girl. I'm still a god slayer."

"Resorting to violence is exactly what someone cornered in a conversation would do," Euryale joined her sisters in the teasing.

"B-Big sisters, please," Medusa began trying to get her sisters to stop.

Before the conversation can escalate further, an alarm began blaring in the air.

"Attention, Ritsuka Fujimaru and Mash Kyrielight, please come to the command room," the sound of Dr. Roman spoke through the speaker.

"Let's go, Mash."

"Yes, Senpai!"

The two of them soon ran out of the cafeteria and started heading towards the command room. Reaching their destination, the two entered and saw Roman looking over the monitor.

"Mash Kyrielight and Master Ritsuka reporting," Mash called out.

Roman turned to them smiled. "Hey, you two are starting to respond faster each time," he chuckled.

"What happened, Dr. Roman?" Ritsuka asked.

"A new miniature singularity. This one is extremely dangerous because its growing at a concerning rate," Roman explained, his expression turning serious while crossing his arms.

"Where is it?" Mash asked.

"There's actually an interesting answer to that question," Da Vinci walked out from behind Roman, most likely been looking at another monitor. "This one is... in Mount Olympus."

"Mount Olympus?" Both Ritsuka and Mash asked.

"Well, close enough to it, at least," the inventor added with a shrug of her shoulders. "If that wasn't enough, it's also pretty close to the age of gods. It's in the first century, the year 150 to be exact."

"That only adds to how dangerous it is," Roman commented. "That means there's definitely gonna be some phantasms and mystical beasts running around. Even if there's gonna be only a few of them. You shouldn't take them lightly. The speed that the singularity is growing in is also concerning, so I want you to be extra careful even if its not one of the singularities at the foundation of humanity," both Ritsuka and Mash nodded with serious looks as Roman finished his explanation.

"I see, Mount Olympus, huh?" They turned around to see Medusa standing at the entrance. "I apologise for eavesdropping, but I believe I can be of help here."

"Are you going with us, Medusa?" Ritsuka asked.

"Yes. It's just a feeling, but I believe I should go there," Medusa nodded.

"Ah, so you feel it as well," Scathach appeared from behind Medusa. "It seems something is connecting us to that singularity. Interesting. I suppose I can postpone Setanta's punish- ahem, training, yes, training for later."

Ritsuka decided not to commen on that last part and simply nodded. "Alright, if you two wish to join us, be my guests."

"It should be safer for you like this," Roman said with a relieved smile before turning back to the monitor. "Alright, go to the coffins and get ready for a Rayshift."

"Yes!"

(A/N: the next few chapters will be a quick FGO adventure. This technically counts as an omake. And, no, Zack isn't the cause of the singularity.)