Blade: 3

I watched the as Yang kept doing the same swing over and over again. To be honest, she already looked as natural as possible.

But Yu is the expert, so I wouldn't know.

Speaking of the other Elemental, she was drinking wine from... I actually have no clue where she got it. She just pulled the bottle out and began drinking from a glass.

She either kept it from her days with Xiang Yu or stole it.

"So, didn't she do this enough?" I asked.

Yu finished her glass and sighed. "Fine. Brat, stop!" She said and Yang did so.

"What now?" I asked, turning to Yu... who was pouring another glass.

"Now, we do some combat training," she said as she finished pouring.

"Okay," I said standing up. "Yang, let's-"

"What are you doing?" Yu asked.

I looked at her in confusion. "Preparing for combat training?"

Yu sat down her glass and sighed in annoyance. She stood up from her seat and walked closer to me. "Listen carefully, we'll start a little spar and I want you faint an attack. But, don't tell her you'll stop," she instructed in a hushed tone, making sure Yang didn't hear us.

I really wish I had a face of flesh, blood, and skin to show her how confused I was. Honestly, I was almost certain she was just drunk.

But, she hasn't strayed me wrong yet.

"Alright, Yang, let's start," I walked across from her and created my own sword.

I held my sword and she held her own. I charged forward, raising my sword and swinging it down, making sure to stop just before the sword was about to hit her.

And Yang did not move one bit the whole time. She didn't blink while looking me in the eyes.

"What... Why didn't you move? Or try to block?" I asked her while she just looked at me.

Yang smiled at me. "Zack no hurt me."

If I had a heart, it would have exploded.

"See, that's what I meant," I turned to Yu as she spoke and gave her a confused look. "As long as you're the opponent, she won't actually fight."

"Why?"

"Are you serious?" Yu raised an eyebrow at me. "You took her in when no one even bothered to acknowledge she exists. Before you came along, she didn't know what affection was. Hell, she couldn't even say the word 'affection' before you came along. You gave her shelter, food, and love. No matter how you look at it, you're everything to her and she already built the idea that being around you means she's safe."

So, basically, Yang will never fight back because she knows I won't hurt her? Goddammit, why did Yu have to make so much sense? Why couldn't she be just drunk rambling.

"So, what do I do now?" I asked.

Yu stood from her seat. "Now? You sit on the side and watch as I train her."

"Woah, woah, woah! Not so fast," I said, crossing my arms and glaring at her.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me. You reek of alcohol. I'm not letting you near her unless you sober up and take a bath," I said, sounding like a parent scolding their child.

"You think I can't teach her drunk?" Yu gave me a challenging look. "If I can have sex drunk, I can definitely teach the brat how to fight drunk."

"... I'm sorry, what?" I asked, making sure that I wasn't hearing things.

Yu scoffed with a smile. "One time, me and Lord Xiang Yu got so drunk we woke up naked in-"

"Stop! Just STOP!" I cried out while waving my hands.

I have no concept of sexuality. I couldn't care less about sex as I am now. But there's no way in hell, not even if the Root itself wills it, that I would let her talk about that stuff near Yang.

"What's the big deal? The whole reason I even remember meeting her mother is because I never smelled so much alcohol on someone before," Yu said, referring to Shuten.

"I don't WANT her to end up like her mother. Especially about the alcoholism!" I yelled back before point at her room. "Go get sobered up and get a shower. Now!"

Yu groaned and rolled her eyes. She started walking towards her room before suddenly stopping. She came back, took the bottle of wine, and really went into her room this time.

All that happened while I was giving her the strongest deadpan look I can muster.

I groaned while running a hand through my face. "I swear, sometimes it feels like I'm raising two children."