Annoying: 2

(A/N: I fixed the ending of the last chapter and it longer says that Poseidon is Athena's husband.)

Third POV:

The stone giant version of Zack raised his foot and tried to step on the two gods, both of which swiftly moved out of the way of the attack.

Poseidon waved his spun his trident and pointed it at Zack. The ground behind the god erupted and a pillar of water shot forward at great speed and struck the Elemental's midsection, creating a large hole there. The hole, however, was soon refilled as the fallen and broken stone flew back into place.

"Why are you here, Poseidon?" Zack questioned, glaring at the God with pure white eyes.

"I was certainly bound to follow a giant storm flowing over my oceans. Did you really think I wouldn't notice?" Poseidon asked, holding his trident to point at the giant Elemental.

"Why are you helping Athena?" Zack asked, seeing the goddess try to escape but he shot a giant boulder from his arm and blocked the exist she was trying to reach.

"Helping her? I just want the pleasure of finishing her off myself. As for Why I'm fighting you... well, you remind too much of the Titans for my liking," Poseidon explained.

(Great. He's just taking out his daddy issues on me,) Zack thought with a tired glare. If it had been any other god, Zack wouldn't have believed they were that petty, but he didn't doubt that Poseidon was. "You should have minded your own business."

"Humph, it seems you do not know who you speak to. I am Poseidon! God of-" Poseidon's speech was interrupted by Zack's giant foot kicking him. The god of the sea was sent crashing out of the stadium and flying out of the area.

"With that out of the way," Zack turned back to Athena who weakly picked up her spear with her remaining arm, despite her wound.

However, he was interrupted by the sound of rushing water. Looking at where he kicked Poseidon, his eyes widen at seeing a giant wave of water coming towards them.

Zack's eyes darted to the collection of houses, making a small town, that were outside of the stadium ground, and realised neither the houses nor who occupies them can survive a wave that large.

"Dammit!" He cried out his jumped over the stadium wall - his giant size causing a small quake - and walked close to small town.

With great speed, Zack raised a wall of stone over the village, protecting it from the water. However, the water rushed over the wall and headed straight towards Zack rather than the village.

The giant wave struck the giant Elemental sending him on his back. The water began collecting and forming a giant version of Poseidon as Zack stood back up. But, rather than even look at the God, Zack turned to the small town and created another wall around it, making sure its safe.

"You face a god yet you prioritise protecting humans?" Poseidon's voice echoed from the water giant as it held a large version of his trident. "I feel insulted."

"You really are an idiot if you feel insulted by that," Zack mumbled, standing up again. He then noticed Athena leaving the stadium and attempting to escape. "Not happening!" Zack yelled as he waved his hand and several pillars of stone surrounded the wounded goddess. Turning his arm into Divine Metal, he sent several chains that bound the goddess to the pillars.

The God of Sea took the opportunity to strike Zack with his trident. The attack caused Zack's shoulder to break and one of his arms to fall to thr ground. However, Zack simply shrugged off the damage and stood facing the god. The broken parts immediately flew back in place and Zack's giant form was complete again.