Windy Weather: 1

We were finally at the farms the next day of travelling. There were three houses in total, and each one had a field of crops behind it. It was rather impressive that theu can grow so much in the middle of nowhere.

The farmers reaction to me was, obviously, fear and shock. They obviously didn't know who or what I am. It was pretty awkward when the farmers saw me and pointed their forks yelling 'monster' over and over.

Thankfully, the guards explained that I was sent by Gilgamesh to deal with the golems, and they were pretty happy to hear they were dealt with. So, they just started packing the harvest and unpacking supplies from the carriage.

Honestly, I wasn't paying much attention. Now that the people were safe, I can focus on the second reason I was here. The tornadoes.

"Hey," I called out, making one of the farmers jump in surprise and start shaking. I resisted the urge to sigh and asked, "I heard there were supposed to be tornadoes and strong wind somewhere in here. Where are they?"

"T-They only appear at the north of the land and they haven't been close to enough to hurt us!" The farmer replied, sounding like I would hurt him if he didn't answer.

I didn't even care as I looked at the north and noticed there WERE clouds in the distant. "Watch the carriages until I'm back. I'll be gone for a while," was all I said to the guards before sprinting towards the clouds, not even giving them a chance to reply.

Was it immature and irresponsible? Most likely. But, I was both excited and nervous about getting the new element. Mainly because, if I can't get an element unless I can physically touch it, that would greatly limit the possibilities I can do.

Thanks to running and the fact I don't feel any tiredness or muscle pain, I managed to reach the area pretty quickly. The wind started picking up and I had to change to my rock element to make sure I don't get blown away.

Looking around, I saw a small cycle spinning around nearby. It was weak and mostly made of flying dust. I made my way towards it with the weight of my rock element keeping me firmly on the ground.

I reached forward with my hand and touched the side of the cyclone, focusing on the feeling of absorbing the element. At first, nothing happened...

But slowly, my hand began to change and the rest of my body followed. Soon enough, my body was made of silver winds that were spinning around my body shape. I looked at my hands and marvelled at the new elements before noticing some smaller rocks rolling around and remembered I'm in the middle of a storm.

I held my hands upwards and focused. Slowly, the wind around me began calming down until they eventually stilled completely. The clouds were still there, but the cyclone was gone and the wind was now a soft breeze.

"Oh, wait until Gilgamesh sees this," I couldn't help but say to myself, looking at my arms. "I can control the freaking weather!"

Well, not really control it back then as much as influence it.

I can control it easily now. But, back then I was too excited to care about the difference.