First Job: 3

Interesting fact: Golems don't really care if you're made of stone like they are.

Who would've thought?

"I don't suppose you guys are open for negotiation?" I asked as I changed to my rock element and approached the golems, one of which raised its fist after turning towards. "Figured things wouldn't have been that easy."

I jumped back to avoid the punch. The fact the golem bent down to punch in the first place gave me the chance to jump forward and smash my fist on its face.

The golem's jaw and my fist broke from the strike. The golem moved back, now only half its head present while I looked at my broken arm. For a moment, I thought of turning to my tree element to grow it back.

But, apparently I didn't need to. The rocks on the ground levitated and flew to where my broken arm is. The pieces began fitting together and a new arm was made.

"That's seriously convenient," I thought to myself before realising that the golem was throwing another punch.

Days of dodging Gilgamesh's attacks with an apple in my chest gave me enough reflexes to jump away just in time as the stone fist smashed on the floor.

Rolling to my feet, I raised my hands and caused a giant rock to rip itself from the ground. I threw my hand forward and the rock was thrown towards the golem

It smashed on what was left from the golem's head and it destroyed it. Without a head, the golem dropped on the ground and became a pile of normal rocks.

I didn't have time to rest as I felt something approaching me from behind. On pure instinct, I changed to my water element just as the second golem's foot stepped on me.

My body obviously splashed on the ground. I was worried for a second that I wouldn't recover, but I tried my best to focus on that, and the water gathered next to the foot and started reforming my body.

"Oh, god, that was seriously weird," I groaned after my body finished reforming. It wasn't exactly pleasant to suddenly be smashed into a puddle. It wasn't painful, just... odd.

Back to the current situation, I looked back and saw that the golem had his head tilted, probably confused on what happened to me. I didn't give it the chance to understand as I shot a plast of water straight to its chest with both my hands.

As much as I wish I can shot water at strength able to cut through stone, all my blast did was knock it back a few steps. It still lost its balance fell on its back.

Taking the chance, I changed to my rock element and jumped on its chest. I clapped my hands together high in the air and smashed them right on the golem's head, now that I know that it's the weakness.

My hands obviously broke along with the head, but I wasn't worried about that after the last time that happened. And, just like before, the rocks started collecting where my hands used to be and new hands were formed.

I jumped down from the body and saw the last golem doing what I did with its own hands - that is joining them over its head - and tried to smash them on me.

I jumped forward and rolled between its legs, which had me wind up right behind it. Looking at the Golem as it looked around, I had a thought.

"It's made of stone, so maybe..." I said to myself before raising my hands and focusing, but instead of focusing on the ground or any of the rocks around us, I focused on the golem itself.

Slowly, the Golem began levitating in the air. It was really straining, and it became even more so when that thing began flailing around, trying to get back on the ground.

I used all my willpower to focus on lifting that thing. I raised it as high as I could before reeling back my arms and thrusting forward.

The golem was thrown away harshly, and when he landed he crashed into several pieces. I looked at it for a moment to make sure it stays down before relaxing.

"Okay, wow. I gotta tell Gilgamesh about how I lifted a golem with my mind," I said to myself, believing the king of Heroes would like to hear about this to pass the time. "Alright! You can come over now!" I yelled to where the guards and the cart were.

Now all that's left to worry about is the new element.