Part 1: Defeated

Savanna and Charizard, and Professor Birch landed in front of Professor Oak's lab. 

Savanna and Professor Birch, and Savanna's Charizard walked inside.

Savanna saw the others and smiled.

"You guys heard?" Savanna asked and they nodded.

Savanna sighed.

Savanna and Charizard went to sit down.

"Hey Savanna! Want to go to the Charific valley?" Ash asked.

"Oh yeah! Hey professor I am going somewhere with Ash!" Savanna said and Professor Birch nodded and Savanna and Charizard ran out, Ash followed.

Ash and Savanna got on Charizard's back and flew off.

"I will show you where you need to go. Charizard go!" Ash said and Charizard flew even faster and Savanna held onto Ash's waist, making him blush.

"I haven't gotten much sleep... Just wake me up when we get there" Savanna said as she put her head onto Ash's back.

Charizard smirked and Ash rolled his eyes.

30 minutes later, Savanna and Ash made it to the Charific valley and Savanna woke up and got off of Charizard's back and Ash soon followed.

Liza opened the gate and smiled as she saw Savanna.

"Hey Savanna it's been a while how you been?" Liza asked.

"I been good." Savanna said and Savanna's Charizard looked at Charla (Liza's Charizard) Charla looked at Savanna's Charizard.

Liza walked up to Savanna's Charizard and started petting her.

"She's a little taller than when Ash's Charizard first came here." Liza said and she walked back and stood besides Charla. "But she still might need some more training" Savanna and Charizard got angered by this.

"No she doesn't! We will show you!" Savanna said and her Charizard roared.

"Okay... If you think she doesn't need more training let's see if she can beat one of the valley's Charizards?" Liza said, walking off and Savanna, Charla, Ash and Savanna's Charizard followed.

All of them stood besides or behind Liza.

"Hmmm... How about that one?" Liza pointed to a Charizard who was the same size as Savanna's Charizard.

"Alright! Charizard let's do this!"Savanna said as Charizard banged her chest in pride and walked up to the Charizard and growled.

The Charizard shot off a flamethrower, which Savanna's Charizard dodges and then she shot off a flamethrower, hitting the Charizard in the face, but it didn't do much.

The Charizard growled and shot off a flamethrower, hitting Savanna's Charizard, sending her to the ground and the Charizard spat a flame and walked off.

"Charizard are you okay?!" Savanna asked and Charizard got up and shook off the ashes and growled.

"It gets A for effort and knowing when to dodge... But..." Liza said.

Savanna glared and said "My Charizard can do this! Give us another one!" Savanna said.

"Okay... How about that one" Liza pointed to a Charizard who was sleeping and it was huge.

"Liza.. Are you sure?" Ash asked.

"That Charizard isn't that powerful... Even if it's huge." Liza said.

"Okay. Charizard let's do this again!" Savanna said and Charizard nodded and growled, and walked off to the sleeping Charizard and stood.

Ash's Charizard was watching from afar, The female Charizards were secretly cheering Savanna's Charizard on.