Tease

"Hi, honey" a low voice called. The same voice came through my phone carried on behind me. His voice.

Know that pinched nerve sensation from turning your head quickly? I did that when he announced his presence.

"Ow" I cupped my neck. Butterflies swarmed my stomach. "Uh.."

No, no, no. He was a Hockey Player. This was worse, so much worse. He-

His face took my breath away. I couldn't look away. Thank God I was sitting down. He had the clearest ocean blue eyes.

He's..he's...

"Hey" Raine pulled on my arm.

"Not helpful" I whispered

I stood but my feet were glued to the ground. He grew taller with each step and my head ripped back from the height difference.

He was the most attractive person I'd ever seen. My brain screamed pretty privilege, but the rest of me stared. None of what I saw made me forgive him, but his personality made sense.

I licked my lips and avoided his gaze. When five inches separated us, my knees felt weak.

When courage pushed me to look into his eyes, I bit my lip and forced a smile. I wanted to crawl out of my skin and drown in the ocean. Whoever he was-

"You look terrible Aurora"

His cocky voice wrapped around those words. He smiled and his eyes lit up. Magnetic energy radiated from him, pulling me in.

You're better than this Aurora. I froze and my mouth hung open.

"Told you I had that effect" His eyes sparkled and his smile got wider. Of course his teeth were flawless too. "Speechless"

And then he said shit like that.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "You.." I cleared my throat. "You are-"

"-the most attractive guy you've ever seen" he finished my sentence, smirking.

His cocky tone pulled me out of my distracted mind. "I'm shocked you didn't believe me"

"I was going to say" I started, swallowing. "You're full of shit"

I forgot Raine was here, until she stood in between us. "Go away"

"Leave it, Raine" I cupped her shoulders. After Dan, I didn't have the energy for her getting defensive.

"I came over to say I hope Aurora feels better"

Was he..nice? Was the concern in his eyes real? No. Couldn't be. I threw up on him and he should've run away with his friends. Why was he still here?

Raine crossed her arms. "She's fine. Breathing not puking"

"Let me talk to her" He spoke. "Please"

Raine looked at me over her shoulder. I nodded and she pointed to a bench. "I'll be over there, with my phone and some pepper spray"

I patted her shoulder. "Thanks, Raine"

I sat down with a huff. Why was it warm again? It was dark, but I was sweating. Matt sat down beside me, pressing his shoulder against mine

"Boundaries" I grumbled, moving an inch away. "That goes for whatever you've done that's making my followers go up"

"Sorry about the followers" He didn't sound sorry. "I guess I'm a likeable guy"

I laughed. "I doubt that. Do you have a name?"

Now he was quiet. I looked up to his hands on his chest. "You don't know? Guess I'll have to make a better impression"