Harry (Romantic)/Ben (Platonic)

Start from the beginning

I turned around and took the picture back from her, "(Y/n). She's my older sister, but our parents sent her to the Isle when she was 10 because she started to act like a villain so to speak. I guess they were worried that if it continued then she'd become power-hungry and try to take over Auradon with force, which I know she would never have done, especially when she was going to be queen anyway, why would she take Auradon by force?" When Mal didn't respond, I looked up from the picture to see her wide-eyed, "(Y/n) is your sister?!"

I nodded, "Guessing you know her..."

"Yes, she was one of my friends, well in the same sense that Evie, Carlos and Jay are, before we came here, I had no idea she was your sister though. And I thought our childhoods were rough, but being pulled away from your life to live in that hell-hole, is worse than anything my mother ever did to me. Why are there no pictures of her anywhere then?"

I sighed, "Mum and Dad had them all removed. I guess that they felt guilty and just wanted to pretend (Y/n) didn't exist rather than ask her to come back."

"And you didn't think to ask her to come as part of your 'VK Scheme' because?"

"Mum and Dad would never have let that happen. To them and the rest of Auradon, (Y/n) was worse than your mother."

"And you didn't think of her that way?"

I shook my head, "No, to me she was the best sister ever. There are only two years between us so we were very close when we were younger."

—---------------------YOUR POV

"Hey (Y/n), can I talk to ye for a minute?"

I smiled, brushing some hair that had fallen onto my face out of the way behind my ear, "Of course, you can, Harry, you don't need to ask."

"Aye, well I just wanted to tell ye that I like you... like like you, I mean."

I giggled, "You mean you're in love with me?" Harry nodded and I smiled. Due to the massive crush that I'd had on him for a while I pounced and kissed him, "Same here, but with you."

"Would you two please stop? I don't want to see all this coupleness on my ship."

—----—------- 1 YEAR LAT—-------------coming face to face with my brother, who was disguised as a villain. I grabbed his hand and dragged him back to where Harry and Gil were, who took her back to Uma's ship. I walked back through the smoke, hearing Evie speak, "Ben, don't scare us like that!"

I chuckled, "Oh you poor dears, I'm not your precious prince!"

"(Y/n)!? Where's Ben?!"

"Really? You abandon me to go and live an amazing life in Auradon, where I would be right now if it wasn't for my parents, and all you have to care about is Ben. Oh please, you make me sick!"

"Where is he!"

I rolled my eyes, "Can't tell ya, now, if you want your precious king back, bring Fairy Godmother's wand to Uma's ship. Noon sharp tomorrow, or... Well, let's just say Ben will be swimming with the fishes."

—------------SLIGHT LIME WARNING

I groaned, taking a swig of the alcohol, where it came from, I had no idea, but Uma had just given me and Harry a massive row for some reason I now couldn't remember due to the vast amount of alcohol already in my system, and we needed to drown in our sorrows. I giggled in my drunken state, wrapping my arms around Harry's neck, "Were you always this handsome?" I asked, already drunk, "Cause it makes me want to just take you here and now, what do you say? You wanna fuck me?" I asked throughout hiccups, "The disgraced and villainous princess of Auradon?" I continued climbing onto his lap, straddling him. I felt something poking my leg and Harry let go of the bottle, letting it crash to the floor. I smirked and kissed him, starting to grind on him.