𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

Lia and Zoro found the crew and they all looked like they're having fun

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lia and Zoro found the crew and they all looked like they're having fun.

Usopp and Luffy dancing on the table while Chopper who's on Robin's back hype them up. Robin smiling while drinking Cherry Lime (One of Lia's fave). Nami gambling and winning every round. Sanji having a cooking competition with a chef, but failing because Luffy's stealing the food.

Zoro grinned once he saw a group of men chugging down booze.

"Just don't get lost, Roronoa~!" Lia teased as she walked towards a house near by.

Zoro blushed, "Oi!"

She knocked on the door. The door opened, revealing her friend Haya. She's slightly overweight. She is short with pale skin, white hair and with black eyes.

"Lia! How are you!?" Haya ask, giving Lia a hug.

"Hey, Haya!" Lia greeted her, hugging her back. "I'm doing good, just here with my brother and the crew. And you?"

"I'm doing great!" Haya replied. "But what are you doing here? There's a party over there yet you're with me."

Lia laughs, "Well, I was gonna ask you if you can wash my coat. I just finished my mission and I don't want to go all the way to the ship."

"...."

"...."

"Yeah... no."

"I'll cook you dinner."

"Deal." Haya said, opening the door wider so that Lia can enter her house.

Lia entered and gave Haya her coat. "Thanks."

Haya lead her to the kitchen, "You better not prank me like last time, Lia."

"What? Me? Prank you? Never." Lia replied, taking out the ingredients to make ravioli.

"Anyway, earlier I saw you with a handsome man." Haya smirked. "He has three swords."

"He's my boyfriend." Lia said, "His name is Zoro, he's three years older than me."

Haya nods, "So, what are you making?"

"I'm making ravioli." Lia said.

"Ooh~" Haya drools.

"Yup!"

It took a couple of minutes to make the pasta, now Lia and Haya are eating while talking about random things.