𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

"That concludes Round number one!" Itomimizu announced as the crowd cheered

"That concludes Round number one!" Itomimizu announced as the crowd cheered. "And now we shall commence with the awarding of the prize! The winning captain will select a member of the opposing crew!"

"My first selection is none other than..." Foxy began as he points his finger at the teen pirate. "You! The assassin! Aqua Belle Lia!"

Two members from Foxy's crew approached Lia and went to grab her arm. They yanked her toward their boss and made her sit on a chair.

"Lia! No!"

"You look beautiful, Love." A handsome young man commented.

Her breath hitched as soon as she heard him said love. Lia slowly turned her head to the side and made eye contact with her former boyfriend.

"What are you doing here, Yuuzan?"

He chuckled, placing his hand on her shoulder. She went to slap his hand away, she realized that she couldn't move. Lia twists her body from side to side, trying to break through.

"It's no use, Love." He said, smiling at he grabbed her chin. "I ate a Devil Fruit. I can freeze everything I touch." Yuuzan sense a pair of eyes staring at him, he tilt his head to look at the eyes owner and smiled smugly. "It hasn't even been a year and you already replaced me. I gotta say, I'm kinda hurt. Remind me again as to why you broke up with me. I treated you like a queen."

She glared at him. "You never treated me like a fucking queen. I broke up with you because you cheated on me with my best friend, Naya."

"She gave me what I wanted." He said as he stopped using his devil fruit powers on her.

"Alright!" Foxy interrupted them as he pushed Yuuzan away from her. "Enough of this." He took out a mask. "You're one of my crew now. You need to pledge your loyalty to me! And you can start by putting on this mask." Foxy said, putting the mask on her face.

"The exchange is complete and the excitement explodes as the Davy Back Fight enters Round number two!" Itomimizu announced. "I will now explain the rules of the Groggy Ring. We have a playing field, and we have two goals." He said. "Knock the ball into the goal and you win! However, The ball isn't actually a ball. The balls are people! Both teams must select someone to be the ball! Make your selection!"

"You heard him! Which one of you two guys is gonna be the ball?" Zoro points to Sanji as one of the members of the Foxy Pirates place the ball on his head.

"Ball marker."

"Who said you get to pick?!" Sanji angrily yelled. "You're the ball, you Moss-Headed bastard!"

"Hoom-gabba-gabba-gabba, Hoom-gabba-gah!" The crowd sang.

"Ah, there it is! Their entrance theme song!" Itomimizu said. "It's time to welcome back the undisputed elites of the Groggy Ring! They are undefeated, unbeatable, unstoppable."

"Hoom-gabba-gabba-gabba, Hoom-gabba-gah!"

"The famous Groggy Monsters have just taken the field!" Itomimizu announced. "Behold the kings of the Ring!"

"Hoom-gabba-gabba-gabba, Hoom-gabba-gah!"

"First up is Full-Dash Hamburg! Following behind is Tackle Machine Pickles! And last, but not least, the half-giant half-fishman himself, Big Pan the Wotan!"

Luffy laughed. "What is that?"

"That fishman is ginormous!" Nami exclaimed.

"Oh crapt He's the one wearing the ball marker!" Usopp cried out.

Foxy laughed. "You'll never beat them!"

Lia yawned as she covered her mouth with her hand. She looked at her former boyfriend, who is right next to her. "You know," she began. "You still haven't told me why you're here."

He smirked, "Why do you care? Still have feeling for me? Is that it?"

She rolled her eyes as she let out a tsk. "In your dreams, Yuuzan."

He crouched down, leaning close to her ear. "You are in my dreams."

Lia swatted his face, "Ever heard of personal space?"

"No." Yuuzan smirk. "I'm a lone pirate." He finally answered. "I'm just hanging out with these guys."

She was about to reply when her stomach made a rumbling sound. She tilted her head to look at Foxy. "Can I go get some food?"

"Sure." He answered. "But Yuuzan goes with you."

She gave Foxy a vacant look before rolling her eyes. "Seriously?" Lia sighed and grabbed his arm tightly. "Fine, c'mon, dumbass."

His smirk faltered and then faded. "Where are we going?"

"Are you deaf or someone? I said I'm hungry so I'm getting food." She said in annoyance. "And you're paying."

"What? I Didn't agree to that!"

"That's the least you can do after you cheated on me with my best friend! So stop complaining like a bitch and face the consciences of your actions!"

"Fine." He gave in.

They walked toward the food booth. As they made their way to the food booth, Lia felt a pair of eyes observing them, and those eyes belong to Zoro. She tilts her head, making eye contact with him, but it was only for a second before he looked away.

She let out a sigh, This is like the second time he does that...
.
.
.
.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Any thoughts of this chapter?

⏤͟͟͞͞☆ To Be Continued...