𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

Lia sat at the corner of Dadan's house while her gaze stayed on Luffy

Lia sat at the corner of Dadan's house while her gaze stayed on Luffy. He's injured and is laying on the ground. He got attacked by a bear and got serious cuts.

Since Dadan wasn't home, Magra was the one who treated his wound. He said that if Luffy's cut was any deeper, he would've die.

She pressed her knee against her chest as tears rolled down her face. Lia is scared of losing him, she can't handle losing him too. She sniffed her nose, and wiped the tears on her eyes. But it was no use, more tears fell down.

Suddenly, Lia felt her chest tightening, making it hard to breathe. She opened her mouth, and started breathing from there, thinking that would help her breathe better.

Her heart is beating really fast as her hands started shaking. She swallowed spit as she felt her mouth getting dry.

She lift her head, looking at the ceiling while she breathed through her mouth. More tears streamed down her face as this happened.

One of the bandit glanced at her, and instantly grew worried. "Hey, um... guys!" He began to say, looking at them and back to her. "What's wrong with Lia?"

Ace looked up, his eyes landing on her. His eye went wide, and without thinking about it, he ran toward her. "Hey, Lia." He spoke softly and looked back to the bandits. "What's happening to her?!" Ace looked back to her, and cupped her cheeks. "Lia, what's wrong?" He whispered.

"Fuck..." He cursed silently to himself, and took her hand. Ace stroke her hand gently, while his free hand caressed her cheek. "C'mon, take a deep breath and take it easy." Ace told her, trying to help her breathe properly.

He met her gaze, and puts his hand on her shoulder. "Breathe with me." Ace said, taking inhaling and exhaling. Lia breathed with him, she breathed in and out slowly. He smiled, noticing that she's calming down a bit.

She took deep breaths for awhile until she had calmed down. Ace hugs her gently, and rocks her body slowly. "It's okay." He spoke softly, while her a headpat. "I'm here, don't worry."

Lia wrapped her arms around him, and pressed her face against his chest. She bite her lower lip and frowned as her gaze landed on Luffy. Lia sniffed her nose. "Is he gonna die, Ace?"

He rest his head on top of hers, his eyes going to Luffy. "No, of course not, Lia." Ace spoke with an assured voice as he bite his lower lips nervously. Ace hugged her tighter, "Just don't scare me like that, okay?"

She moved her head up and down, nodded as she sniffed her nose again. "I'm sorry." Lia mumbled, her arms tightening her grip on him, but not enough to hurt him.