𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

It's morning, and the crew was eating breakfast

It's morning, and the crew was eating breakfast. They noticed the hickeys on both girls neck, but stayed silent. No one cared, except for Zoro who's trying so hard not to kill Nami right now. She's smirking at him, happy that she irked him.

Nami's knows that what happened last night was a one time thing, but still, seeing him get jealous is payback for all the times she saw him kiss Lia.

Lia was too busy eating to noticed the bad blood between them. Luffy was also busy shoving his mouth with food, they were both talking about the adventures the used to have when they were just kids. They were just having a nice chat, when Luffy tried to steal her food. Lia grabbed her fork and stabbed his hand with that. He cried in pain as blood gushed out.

"Lia! Please heal me!" He groaned, "I'm sorry!"

After a few minutes of seeing him suffer, she grabbed his hand and place her hand above it. Water went inside his wound, healing him in a matter of seconds. Lia felt a sharp pain in her hand, but nothing too serious.

"There..." she said, patting his head. Lia smiled as he leaned into her hand. They stayed like that for a few more seconds before she retreated her hand, making him pout. She chuckled, "Be thankful I gave you attention, Luffy."

"Meanie!"

She let out an exaggerated gasped, "Wha--? You know what? Just for that, I'm not giving you any chocolate chip cookies that I was going to bake." Lia smirked, seeing his angry expression turn into a horrified one.

"But I want cookies!"

"Me too!" Chopper grinned.

"Of course! I'll give you the best one!"

"Yay!"

"What?! That's not fair! I'm your big brother, how can you do this to me!?"

"I don't give a fuck!"

Luffy smirked, "Oh yeah?" He began tickling her, smiling as she burst out laughing. Luffy knows just how ticklish she is.

"No! Stop!" She begged, tears falling from her eyes.

"Not until you promise to give me cookies!"

"Fine!"

✧༺☠︎︎༻✧

Later that day, Lia and Luffy trained for hours, with breaks in between. If it was just Lia training, she'll have no breaks, if she does, she'll get lazy so she rather not.

It's almost lunch time so they decided to stop it here. Lia put on a two piece bikini, she decided to take a tan on then back deck where her and Zoro would make out. That kind of made her sad, but she's not going to cry, she promised herself she wouldn't. Though, she's most likely going to fail, she did promised herself she's wasn't going to fall in love, yet she did.

As she stared at the water, she thought about Sabo. How this feeling felt familiar when she was with the blond one. Lia was always blushing and smiling when she was with him. Her eyes would sparkle when over Sabo kissed her cheek or gave her food.

That made her think that maybe Sabo was or is her first love, but that's absurd, they were just kids. But then again, she didn't always blush when she was with Zoro. Maybe it's because Sabo was her first romance, her first illusion, her first crush.

Lia wonders if she would be able to keep the promise she made with him. If he's really her first love, would she love him again if they gave each other a second chance?

So many questions with no answers. She pondered if her mother was with her, would she help her with this? Or just someone in general.

"Lia!" Luffy called out, interrupting her confusing thoughts, "Cookies!"

She sighed, standing up and walking to the front deck. As Lia came to view, she puts on a smile on her face.

The crew heard a coo, and landed on Lia's shoulder. She grabbed the newspaper and let out a chuckle. "It was about time." She smirked, seeing her upgraded bounty.

"Ooh!" Luffy beamed, snatching the wanted poster from her hands. "Seven hundred million?! Wow! That's a lot!"

She bite her lips, chuckling. "I know! And I'm planning to go on billions very soon. After all..." she looked at them with a glint in her eyes. "I am going to be the deadliest assassin, and on my way there, maybe the strongest woman."

She turns to look at the sea, smirking. "I'll do whatever it takes to achieve that."

"And I'll kill whoever gets in my way!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...