𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑

❤︎︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 ☽☼

The sun was already starting to rise and the ship was moving smoothly through the clouds

The sun was already starting to rise and the ship was moving smoothly through the clouds. The team was gathered around the dining table and enjoying morning coffee, it was a calm and relaxed atmosphere.

Naya and Lia were both sitting together and laughing as she tried to make Lia laugh. The other members were just having simple conversations, and no one was talking about the previous mission at all.

Lia let out laugh as she took a sip of the soda. "Remember when your little sister almost caught you doing it?"

Naya laughed out loud at Lia's statement, she quickly swallowed her drink and had trouble breathing for a moment. She had forgotten all about it, and as usual, the memory was even funnier now than it had been in the past.

She looked at Lia with a wide grin on her face and her eyes were shining with laughter. "Yeah, I do remember. She was a snitching little thing, was she not? She didn't ever let me get away with anything."

"Lesia was a savage when she was younger." Lia laughs, putting a strand of hair behind her ear.
"I remember when I was in one of your family dinners and she told your parents that."

Naya chuckled again, her cheeks flushing slightly as she remembered the incident. It had been a long time ago, but her sister had definitely been savage.

Lesia had no problem throwing Naya under the bus, especially if it meant getting her in trouble. She couldn't deny that it had been pretty annoying back then, but looking back on it, it was actually quite entertaining.

Naya took another sip of her drink, her cheeks still blushing slightly. She looked up at Lia and her expression turned soft, she smiled gently at Lia. "She did that a lot, didn't she?"

"For real." Lia nodded, taking a sip of her drink ad well. Her eyes sparkled as she remembered something. "This one time, Lesia literally told your parents that I read smut."

Naya chuckled and sighed, she would have been pissed off at her little sister if she wasn't so amused. She always had to cause trouble and stir the pot, and sometimes that could be annoying. But she still had to admit that Lesia was really good at it. "Was she wrong though?"

"Shut up!" She glared at Naya playfully, punching her slightly as a small pout formed on her lips. Lia crossed her arms over her chest, pressing her lips together as she tries not to smile. "That's not the point."

Naya laughed out loud, she couldn't stop at this point. She looked at her playfully, her eyes twinkling as she smirked at her. "Oh, I think it's exactly the point. But now I have proof that my sister was right all along. You really do read those smutty books."

Lia clicked her tongue in annoyance as she rolled her eyes at Naya. She gave her the side eye with a playful glare on her expression. "Anyways, I'm hungry."