𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

They stood in front of a food tent and scanned the items that are placed on the table

They stood in front of a food tent and scanned the items that are placed on the table. As Lia ordered her food, she felt a arm sneak around her waist. She tense up and tried to move away, but her body seems to be frozen in place.

"I swear to god, Yuuzan! If you don't let me go, I'll fucking kill you!" She warned. The man in front of the food tent gulped and grabbed the glazed donut's with a napkin for both of them as the tension of the two youngsters increased.

He lot out a chuckle, leaning closer to her. "You know," he began. "I wonder what your boyfriend would do if I kissed you right now? What would he do if he saw you not pushing me away as I kiss you?"

She gave Yuuzan a glare in contempt, that's all she could do. He leaned closer, she tried her best to move away, but it was futile. Sweat starting running down her forehead as his lips brush against hers.

Zoro wasn't even paying attention to the match, his eyes were only on Lia and on Yuuzan. He place his hand on one of his swords and slightly unsheathed it. As time pases, the burning sensation in his chest grew. Then it happened, Yuuzan held her waist as he pressed his lip against hers. Zoro's jaw went tight, He was boiling with anger, already wanting to kill whoever that guy was. But he stood still, waiting for her to pull away, but unfortunately for him, she didn't.

Not wanting to cause a scene, Zoro simply close his eyes, ignoring the pang from his chest. His attention returned to the match, praying that no one has noticed. How wrong was he, the crew definitely noticed, they gaze flickered to Lia and Yuuzan and back to Zoro.

"I feel bad for the guy." Nami began. "After Zoro's done with this, the guy's going to say
bye-bye to this world."

Usopp snorted, "That's for sure."

Yuuzan pulled away, cheeks flushed pink. He stopped using his devil fruit, once she was freed, Lia gave him a slap across his pink cheeks, leaning a red mark on his cheek. Her gaze quickly flickered to Zoro, hoping that he saw that, but for her dismay, he didn't.

"If Zoro breaks up with me because of you, I'll fucking kill you, Yuuzan!" She threatened, wiping off the kiss with her arm.

His mouth turned into a smirk, as he rubbed his cheek. "By the time he breaks up with you, I'll be long gone."

She raise her hand, ready to slap him again, but the man behind the food tent interrupted. "Hey, miss, here's your order."

Lia snatch it from him, "About time." Her eyebrows furrowed, smelling something that disgust her. "What's that smell?" Lia sniff the donut and gagged. "Why does it smell so bad?"