𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐

❤︎︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 ☽☼

The two of them made their way there and found the other members already onboard

The two of them made their way there and found the other members already onboard. They walked quietly, with Lia in the lead and Naya close by. They made their way up the steps and into the bridge where they saw the rest of the team ready and waiting.

"Finally!" Lia said, throwing her hands up in the air with a smile on her face. She made her way toward to kitchen. "I'm so hungry, you guys made dinner?"

The rest of the team looked at her as she entered the kitchen. They were all gathered around a circular table, each of them with their own plate of food laid out in front of them. They looked back at her, some of them were smiling while others were still eating.

Naya followed her inside the kitchen and walked up towards the table, it was clear that they had been waiting for their two members to arrive before starting dinner.

Lia glanced at the food laid out on the table, her eyes widening for a second. It was an impressive-looking spread, with all types and varieties of foods. Shigeko and Naya were busy talking and enjoying each other's company, while Serina and Emery were eating in silence.

She walked up to the table and grabbed a sandwich from the plate. "The only bad thing about the mission is that we have to do paperwork after."

Naya laughed at Lia's statement, she couldn't argue with that. Paperwork was always the worst part of a mission, no matter how well it went. "I'm with you on that one, paperwork is the worst. I would rather be out in the field than stuck in a room writing reports."

Lia chuckled and took a bite out of her sandwich. She then looked at the members, they were smiling and laughing. She took another bite of her sandwich and spoke to Naya. "I still can't believe Amane fell for me." Lia whispered to his ear, a slight giggle escaping her lips.

Naya laughed as well, she couldn't help but share Lia's excitement. Amane had been a real nuisance to deal with, and now that he was gone, they could finally relax and take a break.

Also, it was quite amusing to see how easily he had fallen for her. "I know, that guy just couldn't help himself. I don't even think it mattered what you did, he was completely under your charm."

Naya laughed at Lia's remark, it was quite amusing to think about. The assassin had been totally enamored with Lia, he had seemed like a complete fool.

She didn't know what was funnier, the fact that the assassin fell for her so easily or the fact that Lia didn't even have to try so hard. "He didn't take much convincing, did he? I think the moment you started teasing him, he was completely under your spell."

"To tell you that he even wanted me to choke him to death." She whispered, laughing slightly while shaking her head. "This guys is a real freak, like me."

Naya chuckled at Lia's statement, she was right, the assassin was a real freak. He was so into her that he wanted her to actually kill him.

No matter how much she teased him or pushed him away, he was totally entranced by her. The assassin was definitely into her in a very dark and twisted way. "He was a weirdo, no doubt about that. But I guess you could say that you two were made for each other."

Lia let out a dark chuckle, before opening her mouth to speak again. "Yeah, too bad we had to kill him though. Plus, I'm still in love with..." She paused and sighed softly. "Zoro... even if we only dated for three weeks."

She let out another deep sigh, and her eyes lowered down to her sandwich. A sad laugh left her lips as Lia place her hand on her stomach. "I've never been good in relationships."

Naya put a protective hand on her shoulder, her expression filled with concern. She smiled softly at Lia, trying to keep her distracted. "Maybe you just haven't met the right person yet."

Lia scoffed slightly as Naya said that, she looks up, her blue eyes meeting her brown ones. "I don't think so. Besides, who would want to be with a pregnant teenager?"

Naya smirked slightly at her statement, she had a point. It was true that her situation would make it difficult to get into a serious relationship.

But she still wanted to try and cheer Lia up, so she decided to lighten the mood with a joke. "Well, some guys like a challenge, right? Maybe we could find you a guy who would be willing to step up to the plate."

She snorted at that, a belly laugh coming after. Lia gave Naya the middle finger, as she pushed her away from her playfully. "Fuck you."

Naya smirked at her playful reaction and chuckled softly, she was pretty good at pushing Lia's buttons. But of course she wouldn't stop now, so Naya immediately pushed her back in a playful way. "Love you too."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...