𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎

❤︎︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 ☽☼

The assassin was taken off guard, he had thought that she had come to some other conclusion, but she still planned on finishing the job

He felt her breath on in his ear, her sweet, feminine scent lingering in his nostrils. He licked his lips, feeling a sudden surge of heat rise up inside of him.

His voice felt close enough to graze the side of her neck, causing her to tremble slightly. He spoke softly, almost whispering into her ear. "Your job is to kill me? I'm afraid that's not going to happen, sweetheart."

Lia grinned devilishly at his reply. Her voice changed once again, this time his voice became more teasing but with an underlying hint of aggression. She spoke in a flirtatious, seductive tone as she peeked over to Naya before going back to him. "Is that so?"

Naya noticed the change in her tone and she knew something was up. She watched the scene unfold, and it was becoming more and more obvious that Lia wasn't planning on making this a short fight.

She saw the assassin's playful smirk transform into a lustful grin, and it's clear that he was very much enjoying this. The threat of danger seemed to turn him on even more.

The assassin's voice took on a much softer tone than before, his tone was also seducing and seductive. He lowered his eyes, his lips curling up into a mischievous smile.

He licked his lips again, taking in short breaths as he spoke with an appealing tone of voice. "Oh, sweetheart, your job is going to become much more difficult than you originally thought."

"I don't think so, Amane." She whispered as she pulled away a bit, their noses touching. "I'm gonna call you that from now on."

The assassin's face was flush from the teasing, he felt like he was slowly losing control. His breathing was becoming more rapid and his body was starting to squirm a little bit.

He didn't realize that she knew his real name, and that surprised him. He smiled misishly and gave her a playful smirk, teasing her back. "Oh you know my name, sweetheart?"

"Of course I do." She chuckled, stepping away from his body. "I'm gonna be surprised if you know mine as well.

The assassin nodded his head slowly, amused by her playful tone. "Indeed I do. Your name is Lia, isn't it?" The assassin's voice was much softer compared to previous interactions, his smile widening a bit more.

"You actually know your shit." She brought her fingers to his face and began tracing the outline of his jaw. "That's kind of surprising since you've been hiding in the mine like a pussy."

His eyes were locked on her fingers as she traced his jaw. He could feel her gentle touch, her smooth skin against his. The feeling of her fingers on his face made his heart race.

As she called him out on being hidden in the mine, he gave her a playful smirk. "I was just hiding from the authorities, you know, avoiding the law."

"Oh, yeah?" She smirked, moving her hand away from him. Lia licked her lips, shaking her head as she let out a chuckle. "I kind of forgot that you were working for the World Government."