𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

They went through the entrance and instantly went to grab some drinks

They went through the entrance and instantly went to grab some drinks. Nami and Robin got a Cherry Lime and Lia gets a Mimosa. They talked about random things while they wait for the boys.

"Anyway, Nami... this is our second day here,
when are we setting sail?" Lia ask the navigator.

Nami checked her Log Pose, "It looks like we're setting sail tomorrow." She informed them.
"Also, when are you gonna train me. I know that you been training Luffy, but when's my turn?"

Lia pick up her drink and took a sip of her Mimosa. "Well, I was actually waiting for you to tell me when since you're busy most of the time, but we can start tomorrow if you want."

"Yeah, tomorrow is nice." Nami answered her.

"Lia," Robin began. "You said something about stealing from Goa Kingdom... Are you from there?"

Lia taped her chin with a finger. "Well, where I'm from, it is considered to be a part of Goa Kingdom." Lia replied. "I'm talking about Foosha Village, but I spend most of my childhood in Mt. Colubo." She explained. Lia glanced behind them and saw the others. "They're here!"

She checked Zoro out, looking at him up and down. He's wearing a black suit, and it looks very good on him.

The girl stood up and approached them, placing their hands on their hips.

"About time you guys came." Nami said, glaring at them.

"We're only thirty minutes late." Luffy said, grinning like an idiot. "It's not bad, right, Lia?"

Lia stared at him blankly before grasping Zoro's  hand and going towards the rides. Luffy and the others immediately followed them. Lia and her older brother instantly smirked when they saw a ride going upside down in all three directions. The two siblings looked at each other, nodding in agreement.

Nami, Usopp and Chopper turned pale, shaking their heads, not wanting to get on that thing

Nami, Usopp and Chopper turned pale, shaking their heads, not wanting to get on that thing. Lia let go of Zoro's hand and started running over there along with a Luffy. Zoro and Sanji joined forces and dragged Usopp toward it. Robin used her devil fruit powers to heave Nami while carrying Chopper.