𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗

❤︎︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 ☽☼

With a bottle of sake in her hands, she walked on the water as she infused ice on the bottom of her footwear

With a bottle of sake in her hands, she walked on the water as she infused ice on the bottom of her footwear. A bright smile spread across her face as Lavinia Island came in view.

Her foot came in contact with the snow, as she walked further into Manuland. The laughter of kids filled her ears as they played. She glanced at them, and gave them a warm smile, they smiled back.

She looked forward, and her eyes immediately lit up as she saw her apprentices. A mischievous smile forms on her lips as their backs face her. She ran towards them and hugged all four of her trainees.

Her lips curled into a smirk as she saw them look at her with wide eyes. Lia winked at them, smiling softly. "You guys missed me?"

"Okay, okay!" A familiar voice said, as that person pulled the four teenagers away from the blue haired girl. "It's my turn."

"Nyx!" Lia exclaimed happily as she pulled Naya into a hug. Naya smiled and embraced her back as she buried her face into Lia's blue hair.

"I heard you have a boyfriend." Naya smirked, moving her eyebrows up and downs as she teased Lia.

"Wait, what?!" Haru, one of Lia's traineesx shouted out. Lia looks at him with a confused expression, noticing the anger look that Haru has on. "You have a boyfriend?"

Lucy, Marie and Kyo looked at each other and laughed silently at him. Haru has an intense crush on Lia for years, and his feeling for her grows each time.

Lia opened her mouth to speak, but before she could, Naya grabbed her hand and dragged her away from the team.

"Tell me later, Lya." Naya told her, smiling softly as she walked. "Em is gonna be pissed if we don't hurry up."

They went to a tall building, and walked up the stairs to get to the meeting room. Naya let go of Lia's hand and opened the door revealing Emiko, Serina, Emery and Shigeko.

"You're late again." Serina said, letting out a sigh before going back to doing paperwork. She had a pen on her left arm and a cigarette on the other.

Lia rolled her eyes, sitting down next to her. She crossed her arms and legs as her gaze landed on the paper Serina is working on. "Yeah, yeah..."

Serina gave her a side-eye and sighed again before lifting her head up to look at Emiko. She rest her chin on her palm, "So, mind telling us what we're doing in Mipo Island?"

Emiko cleared her throat, and moved her head up and down, nodding. "A new married couple went to Mipo Island for their honeymoon, and one of their activities together was to go on a walk through the Dagin woods." She explained to them, before sitting down.

"Now, you girls do know about the danger in those woods, right?" Emiko asked them, they nod their heads. "Well, the civilians that live in that island heard a woman screaming coming from there."

"It's obvious that she's dead." Lia said, taking out a bottle of sake and taking a sip. "And what aboht the husband? Did he escaped?"

Emiko shook her head, "No, he's still in that there and it's been two years since that incident happened." She leaned forward and clasped her hands together. "Listen up carefully, in those woods, there this cabin that those couple used to stay in."

Naya's eyes narrowed as she rubbed her eyebrows. "And what of it?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Well," Emiko began to talk, pausing as she thinks of something to say. "There's two assassins working for the World Government that are keeping them hostage."

"Seriously?" Lia groaned, sighing as she looked at Emiko. "More assassins from them? And why are they keeping them hostage?"

The older woman glanced down at the folder on the table and opens it. She glanced at the information and looked up. "Well, it's seems like they don't work for the World Government anymore." She continued, "Kenji is getting the ship ready for you guys to take, while he does that, get your things ready."

Lia stayed silent, as she took another big sip of the sake. Serina let out a sigh, placing her pen down as Naya tried to control her anger.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...