𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑

❤︎︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 ☽☼

Lia waited patiently for the results as she watch Serina do her job

Lia waited patiently for the results as she watch Serina do her job. She pressed her arms above the desk, and rest her chin on the palm of her hand. A slight pout appeared on her features as she started getting bored.

"So?!" Lia groaned, pressing her face on the desk dramatically. "Am I or not pregnant, Rina?" She asked her, giving the older girl a pleading look.

"Well..." Serina let out a deep sigh, before placing her hands on her hips. She glanced down to the ground, and pressed her lips together. Serina looked up, her eyes meeting Lia's. "Yes, you are."

Her eyes went wide and stood up aggressively, the chair falling. "What?!" She exclaimed, before gripping her hair. The color from her face drained as a panicked expression creeped across her face.

"You mean I'm..." Lia trailing off as she backed away. Her foot hit the chair behind her and lost her balance, but before she could fall, Serina grabbed her hand.

"Jesus!" Serina shook her head to the side and stood Lia on her feet's. "You gotta be more careful." She scolded her, shifting her weight to her left leg. "You're pregnant now."

"Okay, look..." Lia gave her an annoyed look, amusing Serina. "You saying that is making this more real that it already is."

Serina crossed her arms across her chest as her lips curled into a sly smirk. "Well, this is reality. And the reality is that you're pregnant." She told the blue haired teenager.

"If you don't like it, you shouldn't used protection. Or you could have at least told the guy that you fucked to pulled it out, but you didn't. Now, you have to face the consequences of your actions." Serina added to her rant before clicking her tongue. "You gonna keep it?"

Lia stayed silent for a moment, thinking about what she's gonna do. She pressed her lips together, and leaned against the wall. "Yeah, I am. Plus, I don't really have a choice."

Serina laughs, patting the young assassin's shoulder before smirking. "That's right." She smiled softly, shifting her weight to her right leg as she winked at Lia. "You don't."

✧༺☠︎︎༻✧

Lia flops herself onto her bed with her back pressed against it. She stared at the ceiling, placing her hand on her stomach.

Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest when the door of her room opened abruptly. She sat up, glancing at the door and saw Naya leaning against the doorway.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" Lia groaned, covering her eyes with her arms. She peeked over to Naya, "I told you a million times to knock."

Naya burst out laughing, hovering her shoulder over Lia's. "Alright, alright!" She said, smiling before sitting down next to Lia. "I'm sorry."

"Jeez..." Lia laid down, pressing her lips together and let out a sigh. They stayed silent as Naya laid down. "His name is Zoro." She began to say, making her friend to look at her knowingly. "We dated for almost two weeks."

"What happened?" Naya asked, turning to the side. "Why did you two broke up?" She puts her arms behind her head, waiting for her friend to reply.

"Yuuzan happened." She replied, rolling her eyes as she yawned. "He has a devil fruit and can freeze people and that motherfucker used that on me to kiss me. Zoro saw and broke up with me."

"Wait, seriously?" Naya sat up, her eyes widened in shock. "Why would he do that, though?" She asked, confused about this whole situation.

"I have no idea as to why." Lia bit her lower lip, before speaking again. "That coward literally left right after."

Naya clicked her tongue and shook her head to the side. She's disappointed that Yuuzan would do that, that's just a low blow. "I'll beat the shit out of him when I saw him."

"Doesn't matter, Nyx." She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "My relationship with Zoro is already ruined, plus, it's not entirely Yuuzan's fault."

Naya parted her lips to talk, but before she could, Shigeko's voice rung throughout the ship. The two girls looked at each other and ran to the deck.

"What is it?!" Naya shouted out, looking up at the mast where Shigeko is. "Are we close to Mipo Island?!"

Lia climbed up the mast and took a look herself. She didn't need to use her Mizuchi eyes since the island is pretty close and anyone can see with normal eyes.

"Finally, some action!" Lia smirked, looking at the horizon. The sun has almost set, the sky's pink with a hint of purple and orange.

————————
A/N: I don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...