𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

Lia was reading a book, one she isn't supposed to read

Lia was reading a book, one she isn't supposed to read. Her grandfather would be so mad if he ever found out about the adult books. Yes, she's just six, but that's what books do to you.

Anyway, she was reading when she heard a woman's voice called out her name. Lia quickly ran to the room and hid the book.

She ran outside with a bright smile on her face."Makino!"

Luffy was already outside with Sabo and Ace, though, Sabo and Ace are shy to even come close.

"I have some presents for you!" Makino smiled, clapping her hands together. "I assume that Garp-san wouldn't think about these things..." she took a shirt and a purple star in the center and a flowy floral dress. "Here it is! New clothes!"

"Oh, great!" They both exclaimed in excitement.

"I'm glad that you two like them. I'll adjust the length so...." Makino looked at Sabo and Ace, "I need you guys, too." They gasped as she gave them a close eye smile. "Okay?" Sabo smiled, running toward the her.

"Oh, hey!" Ace called out.

Makino gave the two boys a shirt before giving Lia her attention. She picked up the dress and pressed it against the young girl, just to see if it fits. Deciding that it does, she gave it to Lia.
"Here. Go change!"

She went to the room and changed. Lia left her shorts on since she's gonna be training after this. She went outside and saw a shirtless Ace blushing as Makino press a green shirt against him.

"I heard that Ace-kun was a mischievous, but you seem like a good boy." Makino says, smiling.

Ace looked away blushing, "N-No, I'm not..." Luffy and Sabo let out a chuckle.

"He's so shy!" - Sabo

"Ace! You're blushing!" Luffy teased Ace about his reddened cheeks.

Lia smiled as she laid down on the grass next to Sabo, who is sitting. He looks at her, well, more like admiring her beauty.

There were a few flowers laying around her. To Sabo, She's the prettiest girl he has ever seen. He gave her a warm smile as he laid next to her. They turned their body the side, facing each other as they stared at each others eyes.

Sabo pulled a string of hair behind her ear and stroke her cheek lovingly.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead, "Do you want to see the sunset with me later?"