𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

It was already evening when they finally reached Fiesta Island

Lia grinned as she saw her crewmates stared in amazement at the island before them. The island is blasting with music, colorful lights everywhere, people dancing and cheering. But what stands out the most was the aroma of the food.

They set anchor, jumped off the ship and waited for Lia who's changing for her mission.

She wore a puff sleeve belted woolen black coat with a black tight dress underneath and a pair of high knee boots.

"Took you long enough." Luffy said, tapping his foot against the wooden deck.

"Sorry, but you guys can go have fun now." Lia said, grasping Zoro's hands. "C'mon, Zee. I have a mission to do."

After that, the crew went to where the party was as the couple went to the opposite direction. Lia and Zoro went through a dark alley and came across a house. Lia quickly took out a stiletto
knife out of her thigh holster.

"Don't get in my way, Zoro." She instructed, as she kicked the door open.

"I won't." He said, following close behind.

As the went further inside, the couple could hear dishes being thrown to the ground, a woman scream-crying, begging for her husband to stop.

Lia's eyes narrowed as they saw a man throwing glass dishes to the woman.

This man must be Seiji Palmer and the woman Emily, his wife.

Seiji is tall with pale skin, grey hair and black eyes, works under the world government and is viewed as a respectable man.

Lia scoff, "Respectable man, my ass." She growled.

Emily is short with brown skin, black hair and black eyes. She works as a bartender.

"Having such a beautiful woman by his side and treating her like that." She grumbled, before looking over her shoulder to see Zoro. "Save the woman." Zoro nods and did as told.

As Seiji went to punched Emily, Zoro stoped him by kicking his stomach. Seiji lands on his back as he coughs up blood.

"Who the hell are you?" Seiji growled.

Lia walks towards him and roughly grabs him by the hair. She leans close to his ear, "That's not how you treat a woman."

Seiji's eyes widened in fear, recognizing Lia's voice... well more like Aqua Belle's voice. He quickly laughs, trying to mask up his fear.

"You kill me and you'll be in serious trouble, Aqua Belle." He said.

Lia smiles innocently, "Oh really?" She slams his face against the rigid floor. "Does it look like I gave a damn?"

"You damn slut! You're gonna regret this!" He shouts at Emily.

"Shut up, Seiji!" Emily yells. "You're the one who's going to regret what you've done! Now kill him!"

Lia raise his head and pressed her stiletto knife against his throat. She slowly slide the dagger across his throat, drawing blood as she goes. Seiji tries to speak, but his fear overpowered him. His heartbeat started raising once he saw a sadistic smile plastered on her face.

She let his hair go, making him wince in pain. Lia turn his his body around with her foot while licking the blood from her dagger. She let out a giggle as she gazed at the blood coming out of his throat.

"See you in hell!" Lia said, stabbing him in the heart, twice.

Blood splattered all over her face and coat, but she didn't care. Lia sighs happily and looks at Emily, "There. He's dead." She then licks the blood from her dagger again and put it back to her thigh holster.

Emily sigh in relief, "Thank god!" Then she looks at Lia's bloody face. "You can use the sink to wash your face."

"Thanks." Lia said.

Unknowingly to them, a Marine trainee saw everything that has occurred. The trainee quietly walked away and once he was a good distance away from the house, he took out his transponder snail to contact a Marine of a higher position everything.

"It's always something with that girl!"

The trainee flinched at the harsh tone. The transponder snail hang up and the soldier sigh, walking away.

Lia sat on the chair next to Zoro and took out a folder from her bag. She opens the folder Shun gave her and started writing her report.

It took her a couple of minutes for her to finish. She close the folder and whistled. Lia takes off her bloody coat and drops it on the floor as she waits for Shun to appear. And sure enough, Shun appeared. He's wearing a pocket patched shirt with black trousers.

"Yo!" Shun greeted them. He received a nod from Zoro, a wave from Lia and a simple hello from emily. "The body?" Shun asked.

"He's inside the trashcan, burning." Lia said.

"So, no s'mores this time?" Shun asked, making Lia laugh.

"Nope~!"

"Wait, s'mores?" Zoro questioned.

"Lia and I would make s'mores every time we burn a body whether the person is being burned alive or dead." Shun chuckled, giving Lia the money she earned. 500 million beli.

"Yeah, and Emiko's like You guys are so unbelievable. That's why Shun and I don't go to missions together anymore." Lia said.

"And now I'm a spy." Shun said, grabbing the folder Lia was holding. Then, he looked at Zoro and Lia, and raised a brow. "You two together now?"

"Yeah." Zoro said, "Have a problem with that?"

"No." Shun calmly replied. "But if you break her heart, I'll break every bone of your body."

"I won't." Zoro said. What's with every being protective over her?

"Good!" Shun said. "Anyway, I have to get going before my sister beats me up."

"See ya!" Lia said.

And with that, Shun flew away.

Lia puts her attention to the short woman, "Emily, are you sure you're going to be okay?"

The said woman nods, "Don't worry about me. I'm going to be fine."

Lia glance at the trashcan and saw the fire dissolve, "Looks like his ashes are ready to be thrown away."

"I'll take care of that." Emily said.

"Alright... I guess this is our time to leave then." Lia said, grabbing Zoro's hands. "We have a crew to find."

.
.
.
.
.
.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A/N: I hope you guys like sadistic Lia.

Anyway, any thoughts of this chapter?

⏤͟͟͞͞☆ To Be Continued...