𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

"You jerk." Usopp said, pressing his fist against Luffy's face alongside Nami.

"You landed us in a real mess, Luffy." Nami said.

"What's the big deal?" Luffy questioned as his face was being squeezed by the navigator and the sniper. "All we've gotta do is win."

A paper was thrown, before it can get away, Lia caught it. The crew faced the person who threw the paper, it was one of Foxy's crew members.

"You're forgetting something." He said. "You gotta fill out your team roster. Our party organizer needs it. You each get to participate twice. And once you've picked your lineup, it's set in stone." And with that, he left.

Lia gazed at the paper. "It's for the events listed." She told them, "A race, ball game, and a team contest."

"What's that say?" Sanji questioned. "Well, looks like we can all take part in the race." He said. "Three for the ball game and then five of us for the team contest."

Luffy grinned. "Cool. You can go ahead and sign me up for all three."

"No, can't do that." Robin told him. "The rules say that two is the limit."

"We can't lose this thing." Usopp sulked as he walked away with Nami. "I just know they're gonna take Captain Usopp if we do."

"No, they aren't." Nami opposed. "They're gonna take me. I'm the cute one."

"They're not gonna pick neither of you." Lia said. "They're probably going to pick me."

Usopp raised a brow. "Oh, yeah? And what makes you think that?"

She smirked. "I'm literally one of the strongest or the strongest member of this crew, plus I'm cute." She said.

"Good point..."

Minutes went by, and the crew waited for the game to begin.

"And it's time to announce the rosters each team has chosen to represent them in today's events." Itomimizu announced. "First up. We've got the Straw Hat pirates! Participating in round one, the Donut Race is the entire Straw Hat crew!"

"I ever tell you I got a disease that prevents me from racing?" Usopp asked.

Nami glanced at him. "I don't wanna do this stupid race either, so just man up!"

"Participating in round two, the Groggy Ring, is Roronoa Zoro, Sanji and Tony Tony Chopper.

Zoro and Sanji started glaring at each other with their arms crossed.