𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

Men in black masks with green medical suits approached them

Men in black masks with green medical suits approached them. They had guns in their hands and it seemed like they were protecting someone.
They were covered from top to bottom, including their hands that were covered in brown gloves.

Once they stopped marching, a man with a top hat emerged. He was in blue and had golden accessories pinned to his suit.

The man glanced around, a look of disgust made an appearance on his face. "I barely made it in time."

Sabo let out a gasped, getting her and boys attention. Even though the man had a firm grip on her head, Lia found the strength to look at Sabo.

Beads of sweat rolled down the blond boy's forehead, "Crap!" He said in a hushed tone. "It's my dad!"

"We didn't harm a hair on him, mister." Bluejam apprised Sabo's father. "Bring the kid."

As one of Bluejam's men were bringing Sabo to his father, Sabo tried to escape his hold. He wiggled and wiggled, "Damn! You...!"

"So they are the ones who tempted Sabo into evil." Sabo's father spoke abruptly.

"Give him back!" Luffy demanded.

"What do you mean, give him back?" Queried Sabo's dad. "Sabo is my son! Kids have to live as their parents say because the parents brought them into the world. How dare you three tempt Sabo to run away!? You are nothing but wannabe thugs!" He points at them. "Are you after my money?! Is that it!?"

"Screw your fucking money!" Lia said, glaring at him. She tried getting out of their hold, feeling the urge to kill Sabo's dad. "We don't care about that crap!"

They slammed Lia onto the ground, blood splattering on Sabo's dad face. "You foolish pirate!" He spat, "Knocking that kid around carelessly! You'll get her filthy blood on my nice clothes."

Sabo escaped from the man and ran towards his father. "Stop this, okay!" Sabo said. "Nobody tempted me to do anything. I only ran away because I wanted to."

"You stay out of this!" His dad scolded as Bluejam's men grabbed Sabo. "I'll leave the rest up to you, pirates."

"Of course, mister." Bluejam replied. "You've already paid us generously. We'll make sure these three will never bother you or your kid again."

"Wait a minute, Bluejam!" Sabo chimed in. "Dad, that's enough! I understand!"

His father gave him a angry look, "What do you mean, you get it?"