𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

"Who. Will. Win?!" Itomimizu exclaimed as the crowd cheered.

"I told you." Nami said before punching the log that is holding the banner. "These lame tricks won't work!"

"She even sees through Operation fake Goal! Formidable! Truly formidable!" Itomimizu announced. "And now, I have a question for her! What is it like to go though life so jaded?"

"Pissed off!"

"It's too late for her! Her heart is cold! She has no soul!" Itomimizu smiled. "But the goal is nearby. We're getting close." He informed them. "Meanwhile, Porche and the Cutie Wagon have tragically stopped at the fake goal!"

"What's going on? Who won the race?" Porche asked.

"What the?! Where did everyone go?"

"The Purity of your heart is astounding!" Itomimizu began. "Pay attention, Porche! You've been tricked!"

"Those guys are complete idiots!" Nami whined.

Lia snorted. "On god they are. I'll die of embarrassment if we lost to them."

"They'd take one of our crew, too!" Usopp added. "That's worse!"

"Oh, no! This goal is a complete fake!" Lia heard Porche exclaimed.

"What?! Who would do something so evil?!" The fish-man cried.

"The Barrel Tiger is finally approaching the
Long Bamboo Cape! The goal is just beyond it! They're in the homestretch!" The Itomimizu announced.

"Hey, he's right!" Nami said. "I can see the finish line!"

"But they're catching up to us!" Usopp exclaimed.

"I've got an idea!" Nami began. "Usopp, can you shoot down that bamboo?"

Usopp looks at her. "Bamboo?" He took out his slingshot and aimed it to the bamboo. "Alright. Like that?"

"Monda! Capote!" Porche called out. "Move it! Full speed ahead! We'll ram them and sink their stupid boat to the bottom of the ocean!"

Usopp took down a couple more bamboos. "Take that and that and that and that and that!" The bamboos dropped to the water, blocking Cutie Wagon's path.

Nami grinned. "Whoa! Bingo!"

Chopper's eyes sparkled. "You're so cool, Usopp!"