𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

It's been a week since she and Ace argued

It's been a week since she and Ace argued. Not wanting to sleep outside, where is cold, Lia went to seek refuge in Dadan's house. But even with a roof over her head, she felt lonely.

That night, Lia couldn't sleep, not when she knows Ace is mad at her. She should've just kept her mouth shut, but no, she just had to ruined it, didn't she?

Anyway, for the past week, she hasn't seen them or heard of them. Well, that's actually a lie... Sabo has been asking for her, but she always avoided him. Lia would tell Dadan to tell him she's sleeping or doing chores.

Which, by the way, right now, she's doing the dishes while Dadan cleaned her entire house. After Lia was done doing that, she helped Dadan cleaned. When they were done, a bandit came running toward Dadan as she sat down.

"Boss! News!" He said, plopping himself next to her. Dadan snatched the newspaper from his hands and began to read it.

"We will have a visit?" She read. "Hey, Lia! Where is the country called Goa?!"

"Mt. Corvo, Gray Terminal and Windmill Village are part of Goa Kingdom." Lia told her.

"Exactly as I thought." Dadan muttered.

"Easy, easy, boss." Magra said. "It's rare to see you reading a newspaper. Hell must be freezing over." Dadan punched him. "Ouch!"

Dogra sneaked a peek at the newspaper, his eyes widened. "Somebody's gonna visit the kingdom?!"

"Anyway, they're making a big deal about this visit, but it's not like they're gonna haul their assess all the way to our mountain." Dadan told them. "Not did I want to see those punk bastards anyway. Celestial Dragon's... no thanks."

And that's when Lia heard Luffy's scream. In a heartbeat, she left everything and ran toward the direction she heard it from. Lia didn't care if her feet's hurt, that's the least of her worries right now.

She heard Ace calling after Luffy, making her run faster. Lia came across an open area and saw a huge tiger about to attack Luffy while Sabo and Ace ran toward them.

Lia wasted no time and used a technique Garp taught her. "Shigan!" She jumped, taking out her right index finger and jabs the tiger, causing a knockdown. Lia lands on the ground, panting from all that running.

Noticing that they're staring at her, Lia glance around. She gave them a confused look, "What? Do I have something on my face?"

While Luffy and Ace stared at her in shock, Sabo ran toward her and wrapped his arms around her. Sabo never knew he would miss someone so much in a week, "I missed you, Lena..."

Her eyes narrowed, feeling an emotion she has never felt. Why is she so upset all of a sudden? And why did he called her by another name? Is it from another girl? Does he like someone else?

Lia pulled away from the embrace as a sour pout become visible on her features. Sabo cupped her cheeks, eyes furrowing in concern. He was about to ask what was wrong, but heard snickering behind him.

Sabo turned around, glaring at the two laughing boys. Ace and Luffy stopped laughing and walked away to talk to Naguri, leaving Sabo and Lia alone.

Sabo let out a sigh, eyes softening as he turned back to face her. He brought his hand back to her cheek, caressing it with his thumb. "Hey..." he said softly, "What's wrong?"

"Why did you called me Lena? Who's that?" Her voice came out shaky. Sabo chuckled, pulling her into another hug. Her face flushed red scarlet, slapping his shoulder slightly. "Shut up! What's so funny?!"

"There's no need for you to get jealous?" Sabo smiled, kissing her cheek. "You're Lena."

Her arms tightened around him, "Oh..."

"When you were away..." he began, pulling away. "I felt sad because I wanted you to be there with me, and that's when I realized that whenever I'm with you, my day brightens." That explanation made her smile. "Now c'mon, let's catch up to Luffy and Ace."

Lia shook her head, replacing her pout with a frown. "Can't... I have to help Dadan with dinner." She told him. "Plus, I don't think Ace would want me to."

Sabo tilted his head in confusion, "Why wouldn't he? You're his sister."

"Not anymore." She said, grabbing Sabo's hand to play with his fingers. "The night I left, Ace and I got in a argument. He said he regrets having me as a sister because apparently, I don't mind my own business."

"Alright, then..." Sabo gave her a warm smile as he grabs her hand. "If you want, I can accompany you to Dadan's place."

"Can you give me a piggy back ride? My feet's hurt from all that running." Her eyes twinkled, making the blond boy blush. "Please!"

Sabo turned around, and crouched down. When Lia got on his back, he held Lia by her legs. She rest her chin on his shoulder as he walked toward Dadan's house.

He squat down, letting her stand on her feet's. Lia spread her arms, pulling him into a hug. Sabo close his eyes, enjoying the affection she's giving him.

After a couple more seconds, she pulled away and kissed him on his cheek. She opens the door and glanced back to face him. "Thanks, Sabo."

Sabo rubbed his cheek, the area where she had kissed him. "Yeah... anything for you, Lena." She close the door, leaving him a blushing mess.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...