𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

Lia yawned as she stretched her arms

Lia yawned as she stretched her arms. She looked around her and saw that her brothers left. Her brows furrowed in confusion, she wonders where they have left. But she quickly remembered that her brothers needed to help Bluejam carry boxes to Grey Terminal.

She stood up and jumped down. Lia walked toward Dadan's house and oponed the door. She waved to the bandits before going inside the room she used to sleep in and opened the drawers to take out some clothes.

Lia made her way toward the restroom and took a nice hot shower. The water wasn't hot enough to burn your skin, but hot enough to let out steam. After showing, she dried herself with the towel and got dressed. Lia wore a pink flowy dress with shorts under.

The blue headed girl jumped when she heard a knock on the other side of the door. "Lia, hurry up!" She heard Dadan yell. "I have to pee!"

She opened the door, immediately getting pushed out of the way by the red headed woman. Lia sighed, shaking her head to the side as she walked toward the bandits, who are sitting around a giant bowl filled with Beignets.

There were only four left, which made her run to the bowl. Lia grabbed all of them, making every bandit to look at her. She smirked, taking a bite out of one as she walked out the door.

After walking around for a while, she found the perfect spot to train. When Lia finished eating, she rubs her hand on her dress.

Without taking any breaks, Lia trained for hours until the sun started to set. Though, she didn't realized that it was getting dark sooner because she was too infested in getting stronger.

"Hah..." Lia panted, laying down on the grass. After all those hours of training, she needed some rest. She place her hand behind her heads and stared at the sky. From one side it's dark blue and the other side is yellowish-orange.

Her eyes narrowed, holding herself up with her arms. Lia saw how the birds from that direction, it made the blue haired girl sprint toward that area.

"Hey, Lia!" Dogra called out as he ran toward the little girl. "Are you seeing this? Grey Terminal is on fire!"

"Yeah, I know!" Lia said, breathing heavily. "You guys going over there? It seems like you are, considering the weapons you guys are carrying."

Magra raise his head up and down, nodding while placing the weapon over his shoulder. "We are, but you're not coming with us."

She screw up her eyes in anger. "What?! Why the hell not?" Lia yelled, clenching her hand. "I'm going! I don't care what you say!"

Dadan grasps the little girl's hands and began walking to her house. "You can't come with us! If you do, you'll only get hurt!"

"No!" Lia lashed out. "Luffy and Ace are over there! I'm not just gonna sit around while they're in danger!"

Dadan brought Lia inside her house, but not without the young girl wiggling to get out of the the orange hair woman's grip. It was futile, she shoved the blue haired girl into the room and locked it.

Lia curled her fingers into her palm and banged her fist against the door. "Let me out!" Dadan ignored her and walked away, getting out of the house.

Lia banged the door again and again until her hands bled. She looked around, trying to find something to break the door. Lia went to the closet and picked up a bat. She swung the bat, making it come in contact with the door, and broke it into pieces.

She ran out of the room, and ran towards Grey Terminal. When Lia entered the junkyard, she immediately felt weak. Sweat rolled down her forehead as her cheeks grew red from the heat.

Lia panted, noticing the group of bandit as her running increased speed. She saw Dadan helping Ace out while Luffy laid there on the ground, and of course, she went to help Luffy out.

She raised Luffy a bit as Dogra came next to him from the other side. Lia pressed her hand on his stomach, wincing a when she felt pain going through her body while Luffy's disappeared.

With her free hand, she placed it on her head. Lia close her eyes, hoping that the pain would go away. Now that Luffy wasn't suffering anymore, he quickly sat up, completely ignoring Dogra's comments.

"Hey," Luffy mumbled, "Are you okay?" His glaze lands on her hand that's on her head. He gently removed her hand and placed his. It's the same place he's bleeding from.

"I'm fine, Luffy." She reassured the straw hat boy, smiling softly at him. Even if she's in pain, Lia doesn't want him to worry. "Let's go help Ace."

Luffy nodded as he and Lia stood up to walk up to Ace and the others. But they were held up by Magra and Dogra. They glared at the two older men as they wiggled to get out of their grips.

"You're the boss monkey from Mt. Corvo!" Blujam asserted, walking close to them.

"I'm the mountain bandit, Dadan!" The red headed glared at the pirate captain, clearly offended. "I don't know why, but I'm registered as their foster parent." She told him. "I won't stand by and watch someone try to take my
kids' lives... even if I'm not their real parent! I'll just let you go if you back away." Dadan's eyes darkened as she watched him stand there, not moving. "If you don't, I'll have to resort to violence!"

Bluejam's lips curled into a smirk before letting out a chuckle. "Try it then... I dare you."

"Oh, yeah?" She stepped forward. "Alright then..." Dadan and Bluejam stared at each other. She opened her mouth to say something, "Run!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...