𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

After Itomimizu announced the disqualification of the Swordfish King boat, Lia went back to her team, but not before hugging Chopper and giving Zoro a peck on the lips

She sighed as she took a seat next to Robin, who's reading a book. Usopp and Nami grinned, hearing that more enemies are getting disqualified.

"You hear that?" Usopp smirked. "They're out of the race."

"Yeah! Thanks to me!" Lia said, covering her mouth with her hand as she yawns.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

She puffed her cheeks and looked at the archaeologist. "Robin! He's being mean again!"

"Usopp, stop being mean and apologize." Robin said. Lia smirked, glancing at Usopp as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry, Foodie." He apologized, but it was obvious he didn't mean it.

"Anyway, Usopp, how are we supposed to increase the speed of this shit?" Nami asked.

"Well earlier, I asked Foodie if she could use her powers to enhance the pace of the boat." Usopp told her and his gaze met Lia's. "Can you still do it?"

She scoffed, "Of course I can!" Lia got down on her knees and put her hand in the water. "Hold on tight."

They did as ordered, "Right!"

Water came out of her hand, Nami and Usopp cried out as the boat zoomed their way toward the next course.

"Wya!" They screamed.

"And the race has officially entered its climatic moments!" Itomimizu said. "The Barrel Tiger's holding on to its lead spot, but the At Least It Float's right behind them. And the Crab Crane's maintaining its spot in third." He glance around, searching for the Crab Crane's boat. "What the hell? Where did the Crab Crane go? Oh! There it is!" He found the boat broken in pieces. "Unbelievable, folks! The Crab Crane's officially out of the race! But I don't know how--" He then saw the boat that Luffy built. Luffy's using his devil fruit powers to increase the speed of the boat. "What's that?"

The boat past the Barrel Tiger, She stuck her tongue out at Sanji. Then, she saw their boat stop, Lia thought that maybe Luffy got tired.

Luffy groaned, "No more strength. Gum-Gum Screw fast but no fast no more, sleep now."

"I think he's given it all he's got." Robin told them.