𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟑

❤︎︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 ☽☼

After her conversation with Rayleigh, they both hang up

After her conversation with Rayleigh, they both hang up. He was on his way to Amazon Lily, and she needs to go there. To check if he's going okay, and to tell him about her pregnancy.

Lia closed her eyes for a few moments as she concentrated. The image of the island flashed in her mind, she can feel a sense of power cursing through her veins.

Then, she opened her eyes and she was in the exact location that she had imagined she would be. Lia looked around, immediately noticing a familiar face.

"Trafalgar Law?" She raised a brow, her eyes searching him in confusion. Lia also noticed him holding Luffy's straw hat. "Fancy seeing you here."

Upon hearing her comment, Law looked at her with a smirk on his face. He was clearly not surprised and he already expected Lia to show up here sometime soon.

"Here." Law spoke up, his eyes never leaving her as he held up her brother's hat. "I helped him with his wounds."

Lia walked closer to Law, she knew he was hiding something. As soon as she got near him, her curiosity started to take over and she immediately got closer to him.

She tilted her head to the side a bit, looking at him with curious eyes. "You look like the kind of guy that doesn't help anyone just like that."

Law didn't say anything, instead he just chuckled a bit. He was clearly amused by Lia's comment and the way her mind already started to wonder.

He was impressed with her ability to see through his facade. Law looked into her eyes before speaking up. "I need him for my future plan, which you know what I'm talking about."

"True, I do know." She nodded her head in agreement before her blue locks with his. "Didn't realized that you also need Luffy for that." She giggled again and smirked. "But I mean, of course you want him for your plans."

"Gotta bring down Kaido, right?" He spoke up, her blue hairs caught his attention which made him zone out for a split second. Law looked away quickly and his eyes quickly shifted back to her.

"That's right." Lia chuckled loudly as she saw him getting lost in her blue hair. But when he shifted his eyes back to her she just smiled. Lia opened her mouth to speak, but all the sudden, the wind started to pick up and it was blowing the leaves, dust was flying everywhere.

Penguin's brows furrowed as he let out a small gasp, catching everyone's attention. Shachi glanced over to him as Penguin brought up a pair of binoculars. "What's wrong?"

Penguin raised the binoculars to his eyes, he was focused on what he was seeing. Then he looked over to the others, raising his voice so everyone could hear him. "I think I just saw a fish..."

"Obviously," Lia glanced over to the two of them with a stern expression. "The waters here are filled with Sea Kings."

Shachi looked at Penguin and laughed, he was about to call him a dumbass but before he could, he saw that his attention was on the binoculars.

He glanced over to see what Penguin was looking at, but all he saw was more ocean. He squints his eyes trying to see what he's looking at.

A giant Sea King with a long, vaguely serpentine body flew up, his eyes and mouth gushing out blood. "Look!" Penguin shouted out, seeing through the binoculars. "That's a huge Sea King!"

"Is it fighting?" Shachi asked, watching the Sea King struggling with something. The fish splash back to the water, making the water flow faster. Then, the Sea King rose up, its body floating unconsciously. "It's dead! It got killed!"

Suddenly, a hand was raised up while it hold a large silver hooded cloak that was inside out. Lia instantly knew who they belonged to.

Shachi was surprised, seeing someone with such a distinctive appearance. They're definitely out of place, especially with a giant silver cloak. Shachi looked over to Penguin to confirm the person's identity. "Is that who I think it is?"

"If you're thinking it's Dark King Rayleigh," Lia began to say, glancing over to that said person as the older man stood in front of them. "Then yes, it is."

The moment Shachi heard that familiar name, his ears perked up immediately. He glanced over at that person in front of them, and immediately recognized the silver hair.

"Oh, it's you guys." Rayleigh spoke up, placing his glasses over upwards against his forehead. Water dripped down his muscular body, and Lia couldn't help but stare. "We met at Sabaody Archipelago."

She then snapped out of it and glanced back at him, then smiled. "You didn't tell me you were coming here."

Rayleigh glanced back at her and shrugged, a hint of a smirk on his lip. "I didn't think I needed to tell you."

"Well," She said with a hint of sassiness in her voice. "It would've been nice if you did, considering the fact that we just finish talking through the transponder snail a few minutes ago."

He chuckled and tilted his head, looking at her directly in her blue eyes as he spoke. "Okay, I get it. I'll tell you next time."

Rayleigh glanced over to the Heart Pirates members and began to talk. "My ship sank in the storm and had no choice but to swim."

"Storm?" Penguin questioned, a drop of sweat running down his cheek. "The Calm Belt is always calm, it's never rough! There shouldn't be a storm!"

"That means his ship wrecked further away and he swam all the way here?!" Shachi chimed in, exclaiming anxiously.

Rayleigh sat down on the ground and started drying off his cloak. "I have a good breaststroke." He spoke casually, as he let out a sigh.

"I mean..." Lia trailed off, an innocent smile forming on her lips. She scratched her brow, clicking her tongue with a chuckle. "You're not wrong."

Rayleigh chuckled, amused by her innocent smile. She was definitely being flirty, but he didn't mind at all.

He looks over his shoulder, his gaze landing on Law, making the younger man wide en his eyes in surprise. "Oh, yeah!" Rayleigh smiled, "I assume Luffy-kun must be here on this island."

Law's eyes narrowed, tightening his grip on the straw hat slightly. "Yeah, he's here." He finally replied after staying quiet for a couple of seconds.

Then, he stood up, handling Luffy's straw hat to Lia, since she never really grabbed it. "Anyway, my crew and I should leave, our job here is done."

"Alright!" Rayleigh chuckled, as well as the blue haired girl. "Take care of yourself on your way back, okay."

Law and his crew members nods their heads and made their way to the ship; Polar Tang. The captain glanced over to Lia, and nods softly as if he's giving her a farewell, she did the same.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...